HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Everyday is a birthday folks, when you enjoy life. What we all need to remember is that we are lucky enough to be pursuing what it is we want to do in life why everybody else settled...We just take it for granet some time...

@ Ice right on folks, you know we tight either way

@ Code drink 2 for a playa

Apr 25, 2002
Happy birthday Big Bullet hope you enjoyed the day to the fullest. Sounds like you had a good time and something about Kalyn being your entertainment with a special gift:classic: 28 yours old your gettin up there, your damn near social security status soon. Few more years you'll be checking yourself into the Bellevue Retirement Home.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
social security, bellevue retirement, all around the corner...don't feel bad, you'll catch up and follow suit...maybe we can be neighbors in the retirement home...just bring a computer with internet connection, tell d to bring the studio, and make suree staff orders fast food for every meal, and i aint trippin, i'll move there tommarow..