happy birthday syko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
after a long cali venture im back (for now) up hella late sippin this fifth of remy.....smokin a supersized backwood.....lookin in the sky thankin the lord for lettin me see 22...........whats really to everybody whos been wonderin whats been up....alot seem to have forgotten or just dont remember.....but im still in this shit.....so much has happened i cant even begin to tell yall.....but imma avoid the negative and talk strictly positive.......
i been trapped in the straight jacket producing the upcoming Mac Dre Album
"Thizzel Washington"..due out this august...also i just wrapped up the Mac Dre Presents: Mac Dammit Man & Friends (June 25th)....I Also Just Completed the Sykologikz E.P.( and yeah its here in my hands....) gettin put online after im done with my birthday pervin and swervin....6 new tracks....2 Remixs...with A special apperance from Luni Coleone.....(i bet u think im puttin that song online though huh???) lol.....Sykologiks is just a mere introduction into Amerikkkan Syko Vol.2....which is another 20 song project..11 completed.....
since i been gone i been puttin it down for real yall....for a YOUNG NW cat....im puttin in the proper work to get to where im goin...........
so far i done produced tracks for:
Yukmouth
P.S.D.
Luni Coleone
JT (N2Deep) & B-12
Ridah of the Mob Figz
Coolio Da Unda Dogg
Dubee Aka Sugawolf
Freako & Dubb20 of Ghetto Starz
Chuck Beez
J-Diggz
Messy Marv
I-Rocc
and some other niggaz out in cal i cant remember....blame it on the reem....
but...im just here to say.....life is good....im still breathin....and im still puttin it down for our side of the coast.....in a REAL BIG way.....im just takin baby steps right now........
(also watch the silver screen for a syko appereance real soon........)

one love to all those who show no signs of envy or hatred......

Mistah Syk.....

Apr 25, 2002
Shit happy birthday to the great Syko, sounds like you had a really good time in Cali. Just keep doing your thing cause you are gonna get there soon, I'm eagerly awaiting the Mac Dre and Amerikkkan Syko albums definitely. Where can I get that Mac Dre album anyways when it drops? I got to go on vacation to Cali for five days, but I was wondering if you would be interested in collabing with my boy Villian, yes this is the guy that use to be with FTS? Let me know cause were trying to figure out features and beats right now, and all that other shit cause we definitely want to get you on a track with a beat and rapping if possible.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
All those tracks done and not one has found its way to my doorstep yet. :(

I still definitely want you on my comp Syk. I'll hit you up this week to see what's crackin'.

Also, happy birthday folks and congrats on the net-twerkin' you been doin'.

Gone,
Doxx

May 4, 2002
I was just going to post a thread last night saying has anybody heard from Syko

but anyways congrats main i cant wait to hear some new Music from syko
oh yea happy belated birthday

Doug

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
happy b-day s.y.k.o. i wanna hear that track you did wit Luni....or produced for him or which ever....have a good b-day mayn!