HAPPY BIRTHDAY N9NA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
Happy Birthay TECH N9NE from all of us up in ARIZONA!!! Just dont mix that whole bottle of 151 wit a whole bottle of Malibu cause that shit will make ur chest hurt. My boi did it and passed out 1 hr later and homeboy weighs 350+!!!! I told em you gotta part that shit or mix one cup per bottle of 151 (as the song says!!) and the rest juice!!! Any way dont party too hard tech....we still need at least another 4-5 albums out of ya.....! LOL
Laterz Mayne........ DJ Siskoe AZ UP!

Nov 5, 2006
-THIS MESSAGE CAME FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD....
I speak behalf of all the tech fans in ISRAEL, saying happy birthday tech, keep on making great music and know you have some hardcore fans in the middle east as well.

May 13, 2004
Happy b-day Tech. I hope you party hard. Like you said drink to get drunk of all days make it today even thou its only Wednesday!! You got alot to celebrate today and this whole week. Like someone else said thanks for the birthday present for us from you. ETR is the ish keep on keepin on!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Happy Everready Birthday Tech!!!!!! My birthday is around the corner as well so this weekend is "bout ta bubble", but it won't be bubblin as much unless I slap on the biggest joint of the week!!!!!!

Stay up & have lots of fun!!!!!! ...and I'll try to do the same......

I'm out!!...