Happy Birthday L.D.S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
happy birthday you pale white son of a bitch........i shall drink this sparks and take a couploe vics for you

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Happy Birthday L.D.S.!!!!

Satingun made you a cake, she wants you to come on over & pick it up & get you a lil bit of 'suga', as she put it. LOL
LMAO I'd feed that shit to C-Lim and Kaveo. On his C-Bo budget with his aluminum ass chain and Lucky Charms encrusted grill, I bet he'd take free cake from a drunken Irishman.

happy birthday you pale white son of a bitch........i shall drink this sparks and take a couploe vics for you
Hells yeah, foo! I'm feelin' mighty African-American right now!

get off i-candy and go party lol.
jp, happy b-day, how old are you now?
I'm 24. One more year and my insurance goes way down! Hallelujah! What say you and I make arrangements and you give me a little happy ending to my day? AHH, AHH?

Haha Jed got his own birthday thread!
Fucks yeah! I'm feeeling pretty fucking good! I'm about to get blazed in about five, as soon as I'm done typing this!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You win free Trans-Am parts.
AWW SHIT SON! You're my most favorite siccness/strange forum compadre! I'm all about some free TA parts!

Thanks, Melly! I'm drinking one for you! I might even share my bud, if you're down with that type a shit!

And thanks to all you people that I didn't quoote! And thanks to the others that might pop up after I post this shit! This bud's for you!