happy bday young playa big e

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Happy birthday folks. How did the video shoot go in Modesto. The B-Hive was off the hook in San Jose on Sat. And we sold about 20 cd's at Eastridge Mall on Sat. Big E you should've went to the show on Sat. (Mac Dre, LIL C.S., Speedy Loc, Northern Ghetto Boys, PSD). That shit was off the hook. For more info on that go to the Ghetto World Records forum. Let me know how that went though EXXXO. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Much Luv folks.........

we been doin it big all week since Thursday..........when ever my B-day comes its like Mardi Gras and shit.....we do it big........right now i'm hella bent and bout to tha Brass Rail and get my B day lap dance and shit........lol.

Keep it poppin,

CS I'm a call u tommorow after I wake up.

Law, I'll have u a track soon.......email an addy to send it.

THANKS!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
damn.......jus got home......dicided not to hit brass rail but hit tha bar and get hella tore back........drunk is not even the word to describe........

Get at y'all later.

Thanks everyone!

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
SMASH TOWN MAYOR ?

WHAD UP EXXXO ? HAPPY EFFIN B DAY DOGG !! JUSS FOR THAT I'M A TAKE OFF A WHOLE $1 OFF YOUR COVER BOYEE !! LOL.......HIT ME UP MANYE, LET'S GET IT STARTED !! I GOT SOME IDEAS FOR YA SHIT, AND PROMOTION IDEAS AS WELL.........HIT ME UP ON THE PM OR CELLY........

PEACE,

CN