HAPPY 4/20 FROM THE WCM FAMILY TO YOURS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2016
i have only one account, admidantly i did have another way before but don't know it any more.

I've been here since before most of you new bootys.

Apr 5, 2016
Ta90011 is just a faggy loser troll tryna be funny

Pretty sure it is mq66 or whatever. Either jmacc, namo, reo or just some dorky member on here who made a separate accounts to talk shit and troll.
I've noticed you've accused like 10 different ppl of being one of 8 different users, every time u get clowned.

check my IP i don't need multiple accounts. your just super turnt down and get all paranoid and defensive. (possibly from your drug addiction)

and lol at using the word "dorky"

Nov 18, 2010
I've noticed you've accused like 10 different ppl of being one of 8 different users, every time u get clowned.

check my IP i don't need multiple accounts. your just super turnt down and get all paranoid and defensive. (possibly from your drug addiction)

LOL are you really asking how an addicts decisions affect the rest of society??

You might want to consider spending more money on school rather than drugs, if you have to ask that.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Pretty sure that guy was smoking reefer joints recently; plus he's Canadian you can't trust Canadians

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007

Careful his feelings get hurt easily.