HANDS UP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
Just updated my little website, with a some more info, a photo page (more coming soon) and an updated link to my soundclick site where you can hear my new single Hands Up. 3 cuts on this, with a HOT remix of the main single by my homies the Grooov Digg*Uz (at Q-Lab, in Seaside, CA) and a bonus track titled I Do Love You.

All of these tracks are summer jams, the kind you'll hear all over the streets and in the clubs (at least I hope so), going out for free in promotion of my next cd. Check out the site and the audio samples, with a full length version of the bonus track which I believe can be downloaded, burned and bumped all over the fucking place (hint, hint).

If you like what you hear, I'll send out a copy on cd for ya.

www.geocities.com/yodoom

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Yo Doom - Good shit on the site homie...looks good. Alot of new info. Yo, on that remix w/Ginger...haha, she Pinay (Filipino) right? I believe so cause it said Seaside. She sang a hook I wrote for one of Big Lexx's song's a while back called: SEXUAL THANG...it came out smooth. If that is her, tell her I said hello. :)

Keep on hustlin homie.

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
I believe she's Mexican/maybe half pinay. But yeah, she's from Seaside, and she's dope. Some folks here may have heard of her group, Straight Ladified. They performed at the last Northern Love concert.

I actually haven't even met her yet, I wasn't in the Lab when they brought her in, but when I finally get to meet her, I'll tell her homie. Thanks for checkin' it out.