handicap C-Walkin To ambitions of a rider in the new CAMRON VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Don't you guys think he's doing it to disrespect crips on the West Coast? Jay-Z's had beef with Jayo Felony, and isn't Jayo a crip? Maybe Camron's kissing ass to Jay-Z, or it was Jay-Z's idea.
I guess Roc-A-Fella's trying to start shit with everybody these days for money. Nas, Jayo Felony, and didn't Bleek have problems with Bay Area rappers and take "Get Low"? If they don't fuck with the wrong people soon, they're gonna keep doing it.

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
real talk that was a c walk attempt....take into consideration he got 1 leg.....

mayne just listen to my album wild wild west.... i got a tracc fuccin the east up called "ready4war"

it aint up in the air like pac had it but we aint sayin shit bacc.....my album is wild wild west reppin the coast and how we live on the streets.....

fucc the other side thriw the dub up

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
real talk that was a c walk attempt....take into consideration he got 1 leg.....

mayne just listen to my album wild wild west.... i got a tracc fuccin the east up called "ready4war"
reppin the DUB