handicap C-Walkin To ambitions of a rider in the new CAMRON VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
that was a slap to the west coast. they had camrons boy with one leg trying to c walk in they new video. they breakdown the video with 2pacs ambitions as a ryder in the baccground while this fat ass with one leg dances in gucci covered crutches.

this shit aint funny.....thats why there is a war with the e v. w.

i say fucc em. checc out forty's new interview in XXl....he speak on dat bitch nia cum'ron (silent r)

INSANE1

May 8, 2002
I seen that video

I dont know what its called but i think camron is wack as fuck. i never liked his punk ass. ever since horse and carriage i thought he was weak.

Apr 25, 2002
video - hey ma

i just thought the c walk was funny. the other skits were lame. he raps over tupac beat on his album, i think that interlude was a snippet of the album. didnt seem like a diss, more of a marketing ploy. but i have not seen the article where e40 speaks on it.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol @ all these fools tryna c-walk

if anybody who doesn't bang the blue rag does that shit, i say they do deserve to get they ass kikced... that 'dance' shows gang affiliation and it wasn't meant to be mainstream wholesome family fun.... i'm not talkin about just cam'ron, but i'm talkin about these gay teeny bopper ass fools who try to do that shit

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
mateosav said:
I dont get it the guy in the video is c-walking with a red rag in his hand

cuzz den cats know it'll piss crips off from the west...dem niahs know they tryin to clown on our shit... i can say ours cuzz im rippin...plus they know its a west coast thang....this aint no family fun...this some ass kiccin material......

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
lol @ all these fools tryna c-walk

if anybody who doesn't bang the blue rag does that shit, i say they do deserve to get they ass kikced... that 'dance' shows gang affiliation and it wasn't meant to be mainstream wholesome family fun.... i'm not talkin about just cam'ron, but i'm talkin about these gay teeny bopper ass fools who try to do that shit
Im right with EA on this one....dont even get me started on this gay ass c-walkin trend that is currently plaguing our culture.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I thought that shit was funny as hell. I was rolling on the floor the first time I saw the video. I dont think hes making fun of the west, hes more making fun of all the fake fools that C-walk when they aint affiliated.

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
PR thats on the unda real spiggity....cuzzin

i bang rip so this shit really aint funny.....Rip or blood mayne gangstaz dont play.....doin that shit in the dub will get ya ass peeled thats real ass talk...these cats aint knowin....it aint cool to commercialize a gangsta thang.....its all good though
but they tryin to say sumthin with that breakdown....its funny but it aint at the same time ...when i saw that they put the kinda smile you have when you bout to whip on a succa tryin to fleccs

dont trip when this westcoast cat blows we fenna show em rit bacc
thats officialeez

Right on folks every 1 pretty much agreez on the topicc... im just pissed as an artist as a gangsta and as a westcoast representa (in no particular order)
so this kinda bothers me ....

1 luv
FUCCEM....support the DUB
INSANE

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i even saw Vince Carter doin that shit on TV.
ever since horse and carriage i thought he was weak.
lol.. you hear Mase on that? "We're gonna rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssseeee
to the top". he sounds so fuckin wack, it's funny.
i don't mind most of Cam'rons music, but he does come across as an asshole