Hand Rolled Entertainment & I-MO Productions are coming baKC!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

trewonyola

MO-He-Can [Tre Won Yola] Hand Rolled Records
I've been a ghost since 2011 due to several unfortunate events. First, my hypeman & longtime rapping partner Trip did some unforgivable dumbshit to my family, so he got the ax. My grandmother passed away shortly after & I decided to go to college for music. Turns out school wasn't for me and all that with the stress of a bad breakup caused me to relapse back into opiate addiction. This caused most of my other artists on the label to jump ship. I managed to get clean for 2 months. Then on December 2, 2017, I fell 3 stories and got a spiral fracture in my left humorous. The doctors injected me with fentanyl and ketamine, even though I told them I was an addict. They ended up sending me home with more pills & fucked my arm up so back I can barely use it now. That's what happens to poor folks like us with no insurance, I was left basically assed out (as I am left-handed). I've managed to get myself in working order though & have been working on music once again. I am also working on an official website for the label. It's in the beta phase now, so for the time being (as an apology for giving up on my dream and fans), I am giving away close to the entire past discography of Hand Rolled, including demos and previously unreleased material. I'm talking going back to 1999 when I was 12 handing out cassettes in the lunchroom. The only things missing were due to copyrights or because the masters were never found. I can't say how long this transition will take, as I am only one man and have no assistance at the moment. I unfortunately also found out about 2 months ago that my mother has leukemia and have been taking care of her house while she's in the hospital. It's been a rough go the past 8 years, but I'm not going to let anything stop me from making new music. I feel blessed to still be alive and will be back as soon as I have some updates for y'all. The website is http://handrolledrecords.com
Email me any questions or requests to [email protected]
Blessed are the $iKC, stay woke yall!

Also if you're wondering why I'm giving up so much personal information about my situation. I'm an independent artist (always have been and always will be). I have no publicist or manager telling me what to say, do or think. No one will ever write a false narrative about my life, because I answer to myself and my God only. I'll always keep it real & 100 because I don't want to see my fans, family or friends making the same mistakes I've made.
Much love to everyone reading this & even those who didn't.

MO-He-Can (aka Tre Won Yola)