Hammer sighting in L.A....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
I saw Hammer at a suit outlet in Hollywood yesterday. For him to be such a major star, he was very cool, down to earth, and was talking to everyone in there like it was nothing. He was in there buying a grip of suits for whatever purposes. He was tellin us about some kind of fasting or detox that he was doing for a month to cleanse his body...somethin about only drinkin water, lemon juice, and 100% juices for an entire month. I wasn't very suprised that he was cool like that, but we know a lot of stars can have that ego everywhere they go. I didn't ask him anything about his music though, so I don't know what is up with him and that.

Mar 29, 2004
I love hammer! I remember his cartoon, folks need to realize no matter what happened to him financially he was doing big things for the bay and still does!

Mar 30, 2006
I saw him at Newpark Mall in like 1992 rolling with a fleet of about 13 cars deep...Shit was crazy...Homeboy had a turquoise suit with like no shirt inside....I guess thats when he used to live in Freakmont....I saw him and I was hella staring and was like..damn is that him?

Mar 8, 2006
What people don't realize is that Hammer still has more money than most'a your known rappers in the Bay. Bankruptcy doesn't mean you ain't got no dough. Some'um tells me Hammer's gonna be a'ight. I got much respect for Hammer and his contributions to the Bay and to Hip Hop Music.

Choze