halo 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
I got my first splatter on the pit.. i went to pick up a br.. and there wasnt one.. so i shot my mag and the box hit a player walkin by..

Apr 23, 2009
well i just got a xbox smartass.. how many splatters you have in the pit? ive shot the boxes before they just blow others up.. but ive never got a splatter..

Oct 3, 2006
well i just got a xbox smartass.. how many splatters you have in the pit? ive shot the boxes before they just blow others up.. but ive never got a splatter..
you JUST got an xbox? whats that in ur sig then? your a major?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I don't really keep track, but I'm sure I have a couple of video clips of me doing that. Have you ever assassinated someone from the back of a mongoose? Now that's something to be proud of.

Apr 23, 2009
whats a splatter? like a headshot? i headshot cats on gow 2 all fucking day

i headshotted a wrath

niggas aint even know that was possible
splatter is running someone over with a ride.. but the level we where playing has no cars.. splattings them there isnt a common thing..

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
splatter is running someone over with a ride.. but the level we where playing has no cars.. splattings them there isnt a common thing..
Is this just a glitch cuz I thought the only way to splatter is to run someone over. I always use those boxes to kill fooz when they walking by it, does it always register as a Splatter kill? I never payed too much attention to that shit. Damn you got me wanting to play Halo 3 again, I'm on Commander grade 2 status right now.

Apr 23, 2009
Is this just a glitch cuz I thought the only way to splatter is to run someone over. I always use those boxes to kill fooz when they walking by it, does it always register as a Splatter kill? I never payed too much attention to that shit. Damn you got me wanting to play Halo 3 again, I'm on Commander grade 2 status right now.
its no glitch... when you shoot the boxes they mostly blow the people up.. in this case i shot one and it blew sending the one next to it, right in to the guy i killed.. and it registered as a splatter.. funny shit.. he never saw it commin..
I think halo is one of the best shooter games ever.. i miss mine.. and ive only been at work since 9am

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
its no glitch... when you shoot the boxes they mostly blow the people up.. in this case i shot one and it blew sending the one next to it, right in to the guy i killed.. and it registered as a splatter.. funny shit.. he never saw it commin..
I think halo is one of the best shooter games ever.. i miss mine.. and ive only been at work since 9am
I c I think ive done that too just didn't pay attention to it registering as a splatter kill. Halo 3 has hella gametypes its hard not to like unless you getting smashed on by kids in every game mode lol.

Apr 23, 2009
I c I think ive done that too just didn't pay attention to it registering as a splatter kill. Halo 3 has hella gametypes its hard not to like unless you getting smashed on by kids in every game mode lol.
last night was a bad night to play.. seems like i got fuc'd ither way.. played 17 games lost 12.. sigh.... if you decide to play add me up.. do some team slayer.. GT: antocarreon