HALO 2 FUCKERS!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DTP

Sicc OG
Apr 30, 2004
Someone exlain seriously... what's so great about this game? I was drivin home and see that the Blockbustaz had a crowd around them for Halo 2.

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
have you played the first halo? If not, go out and buy the game. Im gettin mine at midnight also. I reserved my copy, Platinum Edition, back in July, so Im good to go.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Don't worry its just for geeks. Nah jk I'm not into all the hype and that game. This dude at my work requested a weeks vacation just so he could play the game.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i dont think its all that great either,but regardless it will give me a reason to dust off the xbox again...hasnt got play since the last halo..me and my boys call them haloboxes,cause thats the only thing we ever do with them is play halo,so its time to break it out again i guess

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^^ where is your weed in that picture?? LOL....Naw this shit is cool though my boy Black has had it for about 3 weeks bootlegged and its cool. He said he picked up the real one tonight and its exactley the same...so going by that I would say GTA San Andres is the game of 2004...Halo2 is sick though.

Nuttkace

Jun 24, 2004
halo 2 made over 75 million dollars just in pre orders alone. I had to stand in line for 90 mintues to get the game. GTA San Andreas i didnt even have to wait.

And oh BTW

Xbox>PS2

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
DaytonFamily said:
halo 2 made over 75 million dollars just in pre orders alone. I had to stand in line for 90 mintues to get the game. GTA San Andreas i didnt even have to wait.

And oh BTW

Xbox>PS2

Who cares how much it sold on pre orders and how long you stood in line for? LOL....Halo 2 is a cool game don't get me wrong...but San Andres IMO is alot more fun. And yeah X-box does kick PS2's ass when it comes to graphics/sound/etc....that's why I am going to swoop San Andres when it drops on X-box as well.

You would think by your post that I just dissed your favorite rapper or something.......

.....waits for someone to call me a "hater" for thinking Halo 2 was a alright game...... :confused:

Nuttkace

May 13, 2002
I've played Halo when it first came out but I still don't know what all the big hoo haw is about. The game doesn't really impress me. I mean it's not wack but it's not that impressing to me that i'd have to wait in line at midnight to get a copy. GTA 4 LIIIIIFE.