hallucinogens, my father, and tech n9ne ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
I took part in an Ayahuasca ritual the other day. For those who don't know, Ayahuasca is a drink that contains DMT, a very powerful hallucinogen. Anyways, my journey began ... All sorts of visuals and mind-blowing experiences occured. I also started coming up with ways to solve some issues I've been dealing with. One of those issues was some tension between my father and I that desperately needed resolving. When I thought of the solution, I laughed for quite a while, but went ahead and did it. To my amazement it worked. My father is an old truck driver, who listened to nothing except country music, but not anymore. I went and bought him Tech's Anghellic, and he loves it. His favorite track is Devil Boy, lol. Me and him are cool again, too. So, if any of you folks in K.C. see an old ass white dude rolling in a disel bumping Tech, that's my pops, lol.

...and Tech N9NE saves another ruined father-son relationship! Anghellic, the perfect family therapy.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I don't think tech had anything to do with it, or the drugs...

But congrats on rebuilding your relationship with your dad.. Communication is the most important thing in the world when it comes to understanding...

Law

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
lol... this reminds me of my posts when I'm drunk... Mizzouplaya... ya know what I mean...

I think I understand though... Congrats on workin things out... "truck drivers like Tech too..." sounds like a cool bumper sticker... :)

Peace

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
thanks y'all, and I realize tech didn't actually "solve" anything for us, but his cd was a great and unique ice breaker, especially for an old man who only digs country. it's just funny to me. allright then....

Nov 14, 2002
Well I'm glad it worked out man... A little odd, and maybe the drugs had a bit to do with it, but ya know... who gives a fuck in the longrun?

Hope you do well with it all.