Hallowz Life Bender

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Yeah ya'll I got into a car accident about 2 1/2 weeks ago. That shit was scary as fucc. Don't let no one say that weed doesn't really impair their drivin'. I smoked like 2 blunts, but the cops didn't say shit still.... Now I'm strugglin' I didn't have no insurance. Oh well fucc it...

May 3, 2002
Well my wife was in the car with me... It made me stop takin' her for granted. I make sure she knows how much I love her now. But as far as my life goes? I can't say that it did... I wish it would have but it just felt like another piece of drama. Just one more problem in my life, you know what I'm sayin'?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
to say that it sucks is an understatement...so i'll just say that i'm sorry for your mishap.....but, did the cops give you the $500 ticket for no insurance? cause that's what the fine is in WA.....

May 3, 2002
Yeah cuz they gave me that ticcet, then I got one for failure to yield on a left turn. But that one was only like 40 somethin'. Now this cat's tryin' to get money from me sayin' he was injured, but the police report said "Everyone was OK." So he ain't gettin' them dollars. I just moved to Tacoma and the shit happened like a week later, I'm ready to come bacc to Seattle...

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
SUCKS, sorry to hear bout getting smaked with a big ass fine, should have just payed the 70.00 or whatever for surance, lol, but what am i sayin i be rollin illegely too, damn im a hipocrit

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
All Hallowz Eve said:
Naw insurance was $180, but you right shoulda paid it. Now it's up to $300. Oh well shoulda, woulda, coulda....
aye go to vern fonk or whatever it's called.....my sister has had 2 cars stolen and been in like 6 accidents, and gotten about 4 tickets.....she's 24 now.....but her insurance with them is only like $90 a month...that's also for full coverage....so peep them out....

May 3, 2002
Yeah cuz, I saw their commercials before. Their the ones with them crazy ass commercials. I've been tryin' to find their number... I think they're somewhere by the Tacoma Mall. Fucc it I'm goin' ta' find 'em today. Thanks for the knowledge cuz.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
All Hallowz Eve said:
Coo found their number. It says they specialize in insurance with folks that got ticcets and accidents. I'm goin' to give them a call today. Thanx 3 million cuz........
:D no problem....just doin' what i can to help....peace!

Apr 25, 2002
250 is better than 300. Sorry to hear about the accident homie, its sad that you gotta pay all that money but just keep tellin yourself that things coulda been worse and your lucky you, your wife or anyone else didnt get hurt.