HALLOWEEN MASSACRE KENTUCKY OCT 28TH!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2004

to all whom are interested in this show, i have been a part of it every year (i think ) i often get so slaughterd from marijuana and alcohol, i dont remember much of tha performances or fuc anything of that matter.

BUT i tell u this, every year tha shit gets so hyphy, we do what we have to , to get fans, if its 30 min before show time and its looking dead, u can find us all out in tha middle of a busy ass street, waving motherfuckers down. this year our M.O is to get tha out of town crowd interested in this annual show INDIANA! TENNESSE, VIRGINA, MICHIGAN, ILLINOISE, MISSOURI, OHIO COME TO KY FOR A NIGHT OF TERROR SHIT WILL BE GREAT!

MENACIDE: if u havent got a chance to catch this guy live, he puts on a hella show, tha crowd is always into it and his shit is all pro and nothing less! shit is amazeing HOLLA AT US AND CATCH MENA LIVE! HES COMING ALL THA WAY FROM MICHIGAN!

BRAIN TRAUMA: We went to cinncinati in hopes to get to see these guys rip up tha stage, but tha police shut us down, and once again brain trauma missed tha chance to rip shit up, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IN KY! if u want to see brain trauma do tha damn thing live, get in tha fuccin car and put tha petal to tha medal

$woop N Shawn P: shit , our shit is hyph! mafuccas got hours of music, come get crunk wit us YAYUP!

EKLIPSE MAC AND KABAL: these guys have grown so much over tha years that ive known them, kabal especially, his live show is devistating, if u took 1985 van halen, kanye west, and tha wicked shit and put them all together on stage u would get kabal, from running around, to tha david lee roth jumps, shit is highly entertaining, last year he ripped of fhis fucking shirt and rolled around on tha ground while rapping while tha whole time, jesus hung on a cross in tha background...great shit!

P.I.F.F Squad: Marak is very talented, and is more of a insperational rapper, last year he ripped tha fuc out tha mic, but had a singer with him who sang god shit, and i was NOT feeling it...so this year im interested to see wat goes down, there crew is deep, so u never kno, hopefully there shit is more on point this year, without tha huge jesus intermission cuz tha devil is gone be in full mothafuccin effect this rip!

DO (doe): this dood is like 6'8 fuccin 10X blac belt, and takes no shit, your bestbet is to get coo wit doe right off, cuz if shit pops off, u want this mafucca on your team, with his braids and his presents its almost like owensboros own suge knight, his voice is heard, and his show is great, he ussaly closes tha show for us and is always fun to watch!

and DA DON: i dont kno much about tha don, but i do kno, ive been in random places and this guy just pull sup bumps his music and screams to everyone around how raw he is, he def has faith in his shit, so im interested to peep some new shit....

so get your fuccing tickets motherfuckers, well have some fat specials going.. well def keep you updated.....

DO THA DAMN THING!

I HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU THERE MORE INFO SOON!