Halloween Franchise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
i like rob zombie's halloween the best, havent seen the second one yet. As for the originals, 1 and 2 are the best followed closely by h2o:20 years later......anything in between 2 and h2o were terrible attempts at cash grabs, resurrection was the worst by a mile

Sep 29, 2003
I disagree. The best pre-rob zombie halloween flick is the original. The only reason I say that is because it's not only a horror movie classic but a classic movie in general. The acting (with the exception of Donald Pleasance) is sub-par, it is extremely slow to develop, the horror is somewhat laughable to anyone from today viewing it for the first time, the plot is full of loopholes, and that scene where michael myers is driving the car behind laurie and annie and it goes from day to night time in a drive that is walking distance? come on...But then again it IS after all a movie and anyone worrying about those sorts of miscues shouldn't be watching movies period lol.

On the positive side, the suspense is there and it is just a really fun movie to watch. Rob Zombie did a great job of updating the movie. Keep in mind I've only seen his first one (heard terrible things about H2 but waiting for the dvd)...the one thing that bothers me about the typical halloween fan is they are never ready to admit that it is one of the most overrated movies in history...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
4,5,6 are some of my favorite horror flicks ever. Love the story behind those three, they're almost their own trilogy. Only thing I never liked was the chick they got to play Jamie in part 6, that bitch looked waaaaay too old to be playing a 15 year old.