Halloween 2 trailer.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
I agree, it's so horrible when I saw the previews of it my mom had to stop me from cutting out my eyes with a kitchen knife.

A great anime once again ruined by America

*let it be known SMCrazy is a giant anime fan and not just American anime, Japanese anime as well*
Fist of The North Star/Hokuto No Ken?

May 24, 2002
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
May 24, 2002
sounds interesting

do you have anymore suggestions ?
yeah....

WATCH EVERY EPISODE OF FOTNS!

for real... after you watch this you will realize that all other anime is pointless.

NOTHING is better then just watching a guy walk around punching people and hitting pressure points making their heads and bodies explode

May 24, 2002
1 episode down

it's pretty awsome
here, every episode and all the movies(WITH FIXED ENGLISH SUBTITLES)

outside of this site all the dvds that have subtitles are all really shitty english. words are spelled wrong, sometimes it not even a sentence or it just makes no fucking sense.

EDIT a site was supped to here but they are down.... most likely they got found out for having the whole series.

anyway... this is it: keep checking it it might come back. if it does go to the download section. all episodes hosted on Megaupload.

heartofmadness.com

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
here, every episode and all the movies(WITH FIXED ENGLISH SUBTITLES)

outside of this site all the dvds that have subtitles are all really shitty english. words are spelled wrong, sometimes it not even a sentence or it just makes no fucking sense.

EDIT a site was supped to here but they are down.... most likely they got found out for having the whole series.

anyway... this is it: keep checking it it might come back. if it does go to the download section. all episodes hosted on Megaupload.

heartofmadness.com
I''l be sure to check this out, usually I'm into space like cybernetic, astrological, sience-fiction space drama. Like Eureka 7, Evangelion, Gundam Seed, and ect. (these are only the well known ones)

I love Eureka 7

May 24, 2002
I''l be sure to check this out, usually I'm into space like cybernetic, astrological, sience-fiction space drama. Like Eureka 7, Evangelion, Gundam Seed, and ect. (these are only the well known ones)

I love Eureka 7
FOTN is from the 80s... 7th best selling ANIME(comic, cartoon) in japan.

outside of of FISTS im not really that into anima. I mean I have seen the more well known movies... Vampier Hunter, Ghost in the shell, etc etc etc

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
FOTN is from the 80s... 7th best selling ANIME(comic, cartoon) in japan.

outside of of FISTS im not really that into anima. I mean I have seen the more well known movies... Vampier Hunter, Ghost in the shell, etc etc etc
When I used to run anime sites (before I became a horrorcore rapper) people would tell me about the show, that's why I said I remembered it, I never looked into it, but I heard of it.

Ghost In The Shell was alright, a little boring, but a fairly decent anime. Vampire Hunter was cool.

I first got interested in anime with DBZ, and Inuyasha, and all the ones on Toonami and Adult Swim. Then I dug deeper.