Halfbreed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
take a look @ horrorcore.com there's an interview wit them, they say that they will release their last album on siccmade called "the end" (and then change to another label.....they say siccmade didnt care bout em...)

K

Kabol

Yea, SICCMADE picd em up for Kontamination. Then when it waz about to release, they tryd to get the album bacc and do it themselvez, but it waz already bein shipd, so siccmade waz able to keep it. It waz just a money thing. They arent affiliated, really. It waz just a distribution deal. Thiz iz the first time ive heard of another album (The End) being released on SICCMADE. We'll see

Latzzz......

K

Kabol

ps...Kontamination waz dope as fuc

Aint heard Level Jumperz yet. Have heard that they arent as tight az they were b4, though I dont know for myself yet.

May 11, 2002
Halfbreed is a sickass horrorcore group from Detrot MI as far as I know The END isn't being dropped on Siccmade Muzicc. Their Level Jumpers style now is really dope they are purely hip hop now . They are in no way shape or form like ICP. The members of ICP wish they had half of the lyrical talent Halfbreed has.SOL from Halfbreed was a member of House of Krazees with Jamie Madrox and Monoxide Child from Twiztid another classic Horrorcore group from detroit.

Oct 24, 2002
Shit, I didn't know he was a mem of HOK. And yeah, Halfbreed has way better skills in lyrical development and beat production than ICP. Jus sometimes I think of ICP for some reason when I here em.. but I guess they are kinda opposite.

How did Halfbreed sign with Siccmade anyway? Them being from Detroit and all..

K

Kabol

SICCMADE just did the distribution for that one album, Kont. & yea, they are/were in no way like ICP. Sole & Scrapz were Halfbreed, and they are tight as fucc lyrically. Sole and Eminem have been close friendz for yearz. I read that they dont keep in touch much anymore, but they will have their time. Im still waitin on some collabz from them 2 folkz. Level Jumpers, I have have not heard, but have read on many occassionz (like here) that they are purely hip-hop az oppossed to horrorcore. Some dope ass artistz, though.

Be on the lookout for em

E

Epidemic

Duo I gotta disagree with you on the ICP thing. ICP is raw. THats my opinion though so thats how it goes. Violent J and Shaggs 2 Dope are some of the dopest rappers to date. Also pick up Dark Lotus

K

Kabol

I will put that down. Dark Lotus haz some tight ass ish on it. Blaze waz rapn hiz muthafucn ass off, realz. Lotta tight slumpz on it. Itz the only ICP album that I found genuine enjoyment in, though. Itz just an opinion, though.

May 11, 2002
ICP has their moments but,they are in no way as talented as their label mates twiztid. I agree with whomever said that Blaze ya dead homie is tight too. Personally I wasn't feeling the dark lotus album after the first listen.