Half Sane...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
tony206 said:
i believe hes working on his solo on Unknown Territory. hopefully it drops soon!!!

i talked to homie once, he seemed coo as fuck.
Yep... he is on Unknown Territory Records and will puttin out a solo album in the first half of 2004. Half-Sane is servin it up on another level, filthy flow and tight liks.

Keep your eyes peeled for a Half-Sane and Young Vicious album, hopefully we can get that movin soon......

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Yup, they're boys from back in the day... Half-Sane is the shit, one of the dopest in my opinion... basically because he's so young, he's got a ways to grow... he's still tight now though, it's just that he's got room for mass improvement.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit, i remember when pain, yv, and half sane and decision did that little demo back in hs....shit was pretty tight for not really doin it for that long....lol....

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
shit, i remember when pain, yv, and half sane and decision did that little demo back in hs....shit was pretty tight for not really doin it for that long....lol....
Yo, do you still have a copy of that? Pain said he didn't even have one for himself. Can you believe someone jacked that cd from me, must of thought they were takin off with a collector's item...... :confused:

"Just let it be known I likes to get blown."

Apr 25, 2002
Fridge said:
Is Decision Darnell?
Yep, for those who don't know Decision sang the chorus on the Mo-X and Pain track All I Need.

If your still sleepin on my boy Half-Sane for some reason, wake up now from your hibernation. Here are some links to a couple of cuts he was on:

At It Alone from the Mo-X and Lil' G album "Angry Souls"

www.northern-ridaz.com

Guard Your Grill and Triple Crown

www.soundclick.com/bands/0/mobshitmusic.htm

MORE HEAT TO COME VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2002
At Reign craft he said a sick ass line in one of his songs, I forgot the name of the song but its a drinkin song something about red bull and hennesy or some shit anyways..........

he said "I take more shots to the face, then 50 cent"

also his track on Reign Craft is dope, im not really a fan of "songs for the lady's" but that track is dooooope.....

If you dont got the Reign craft cd then you need to get that shit.................

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
kaoz206 said:
Yo, do you still have a copy of that? Pain said he didn't even have one for himself. Can you believe someone jacked that cd from me, must of thought they were takin off with a collector's item...... :confused:

"Just let it be known I likes to get blown."

Believe it or not, I think that I do still have a copy of it. I would just have to look for a while to find it.

Sep 12, 2002
Dak iller said:
At Reign craft he said a sick ass line in one of his songs, I forgot the name of the song but its a drinkin song something about red bull and hennesy or some shit anyways..........

he said "I take more shots to the face, then 50 cent"

also his track on Reign Craft is dope, im not really a fan of "songs for the lady's" but that track is dooooope.....

If you dont got the Reign craft cd then you need to get that shit.................

you talkin bout the hypnotiq & hennessy cut? which cut on the reigncraft cd is "his" ? the B-Ill cut?

i liked Bad Luk's stage presence, and his acapella was sick as fuck, he was heated like a screamin tea kettle... where can i hear more from this cat?

i also liked the diggz dime cut, as well as the B-ill and sarkastik [and of course the mo-x and lil g, which i wish would have been an exclusive cut]

... jus peeped the half-sane & bad luk w/Aquino ... half-sane came sick as hell... i remember them blowin up the catwalk with this cut

May 13, 2002
i'm not feelin aquino, HS rippd it, an badluk is ok

everytime i hear a new verse from him im more an more impressed with half sane....i cant wait for his solo to drop shits gonna be dope as Fuck

good look yall