Haiders Continue To Get They Wig Split!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
there wuz no conclusive evidence from tha replays that tha ball wuz caught in boundz, so tha play wuz not overturned.

Ohhh is that what Happend?? Thanks, you fuckin Clown. lol

As soon as his knee popped up the was a divet in the GREEN.
Open your fuckin eyes jack-ass.

Your the type a guy that if it was Owens, your song on that play would have a different tune. See, I can admit shit when it happens. I'm not a Hater. I dont go outta my way to talk shit about other squads.
& I know a bullshit call when I see one. CLOWNZ man....

May 2, 2002
High...

You had a ref call him out (2 feet from the play)...then after review, the call wasn't reversed.

If it was so obvious, then why didn't they reverse the call?

May 9, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
i bet you foolz coulnt even see tha mark his knee made in tha grass, i sure as hell couldnt. you're just going off wut tha fuckin announcers were saying. there wuz no conclusive evidence from tha replays that tha ball wuz caught in boundz, so tha play wuz not overturned.
honestly..i COULD see the divet...it was pretty easy to see from one of the views actually....maybe that little screen they look in to review the plays isn't the best...although maybe it's magnified...i dunno

point is...nothing we can do about it now....it was almost as bad as that touchdown they gave the titans in week one...saying that he was pushed out when he was like 5 feet out of bounds in the air anyways...

.....raiders and the refs just don't get along.....walking out in the meeting after the game against the pats probably didn't help any

May 2, 2002
well, how much sense would it make to get mad when your team wins?

you came up with a nice observation there..
It wouldn't make any sense...and I didn't say that it would.

I was referring to the fact that he started with the insults, even though none were directed at him.

I kinda hinted to that fact in that same post, but maybe I should have made myself a little more clear...although anyone with half a brain could have figured it out.

And what's with the sarcasm? Ohh...that' right. You're a little bitter right now. Your team lost...pathetically at that.

Again, I understand. Let it all out...it's okay.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Blah blah blah!!! Both those calls were good calls!! Face facts the Haiders just plain suck!! Hahahahaah!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Highthewholeway said:
Ohhh is that what Happend?? Thanks, you fuckin Clown. lol

Your the type a guy that if it was Owens, your song on that play would have a different tune. See, I can admit shit when it happens. I'm not a Hater. I dont go outta my way to talk shit about other squads.
& I know a bullshit call when I see one. CLOWNZ man....
look you senseless piece of shit.... im sure you could see that little divet made but nobody else, including the officials (who were actually THERE), saw it except raider fanz.

and all this talk about tha NFL getting back at Al Davis through the officials.... LMAO. you guyz are sum sorry ass motherfuckers if you think there'z sum sort of conspiracy against your team. you called me a CLOWN, but you're tha only CLOWN here. your sorry ass excuse is a JOKE.

Sep 15, 2003
We lost plain and simple....I dont even expect to win anymore, just hope they win. That Rice call I thought was inbounds, but then there was really not enough evidence to overturn it. I felt we would have won if they overturn the call though, we was on a roll in that drive.

Well hopefully we can beat the Chiefs, and give us some light back.

Apr 25, 2002
E to da P said:
That Rice call I thought was inbounds, but then there was really not enough evidence to overturn it.
that'z real E to da P. lookz like Highthewholeway musta been high when he wuz watching that damn game cuz he doesnt believe me when i say it. maybe he'll believe a fellow raider fan....

Oct 2, 2002
Maybe you should get a life with CZAR.. Your such a hater that you gotta come into a thread and argue a call against the Raiders. No matter what happens all your gunna do is hate the raiders... So save it for someone who cares pussy...

How can you even be taken seriously?? CLOWN.