Haiders Continue To Get They Wig Split!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn haiders fans, this must suck!! Yall let Clevland get in that ass!! Damn Clevland swepted these wack ass bay teams!! Damn told yall muthafuckas time and time again that yall squad is str8 booboo!! Whiners bout to get that ass stomped later today!!....Oh yea by the way my boys are 4-1 potna!! Like ladynut says...."Now What"!! Hahahahah!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
MAN, THE RAIDERS NEED JERRY PORTER TO COME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND ANYONE WHO THINKS JERRY PORTER AINT A FACTOR IS A MORON, THERE OFFENSE IS NO WHERE THE SAME WITHOUT HIM, AND YALL DOUBTERS CAN SAY "RAIDERS IS WACK REGARDLESS" OR WHATEVER ELSE WE'LL JUST SEE WHEN HE COMES BACK!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Porter will help but the defense is still lacking and they cant pull a win if they keep getting that many penalties called every game...
ah well...every team has their good and bad times so enjoy this while yall can haters, we'll be back..

Oct 2, 2002
We keep beating ourselves. This is terrible. The offense isnt the same without Kennedy, Mo collins & Porter tho. Now Middleton's out. GREAT~

Our Defense isnt that Bad. Showed some signs of improvement.
But Still is no type of force.

Rice's catch was IN BOUNDS. Everyone knows it. We deserved to lose tho.

We have one last hope of Redemption from this Horrible Superbowl Hangover. MONDAY NIGHT.

May 2, 2002
Rice's catch was IN BOUNDS. Everyone knows it. We deserved to lose tho.
Everyone doesn't know that the catch was in bounds. It got reviewed, and they couldn't tell...too bad for you.

Like you said, you deserved to lose.

Oct 2, 2002
Originally posted by gimpypimp
Everyone doesn't know that the catch was in bounds. It got reviewed, and they couldn't tell...too bad for you.

You gimpy-ass wannaB pimp, shut the fuck up & open your eyes.
The Divet in the grass showed it was in bounds. Fake-ass football fans cant admit shit. Get Real Clown.

May 2, 2002
You gimpy-ass wannaB pimp, shut the fuck up & open your eyes.
The Divet in the grass showed it was in bounds. Fake-ass football fans cant admit shit. Get Real Clown.
Ahhh...are you gonna cry? :cry:

It's funny how people get mad when their team loses...it's okay, I understand.

Insult me all you want, but that won't change the fact that your team lost.

It's over with. Done. Can't bring it back.

Bay area sweep...I love it.

Apr 25, 2002
i bet you foolz coulnt even see tha mark his knee made in tha grass, i sure as hell couldnt. you're just going off wut tha fuckin announcers were saying. there wuz no conclusive evidence from tha replays that tha ball wuz caught in boundz, so tha play wuz not overturned.