hahahahahahahah frisko has a bunch of fags!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2010
www.gay.com
hi my name is dick and im a fag from frisko and im going to post a poll to ban shy baller because he dissed frisko hahahahahahahah u fucking fag!!!!

u fucking pussy it just came to show ur a bitch fagot

im done with this site i hate fagots!!!!!

Sep 5, 2008
hi my name is dick and im a fag from frisko and im going to post a poll to ban shy baller because he dissed frisko hahahahahahahah u fucking fag!!!!

u fucking pussy it just came to show ur a bitch fagot

im done with this site i hate fagots!!!!!

shyboy on the real, whats up wit you talking about "we had sex together" in your video talking about another man? why you aint ever respond to that in the other thread??

whos the real "fagot" ?

Apr 17, 2010
www.gay.com
shyboy on the real, whats up wit you talking about "we had sex together" in your video talking about another man? why you aint ever respond to that in the other thread??

whos the real "fagot" ?
what the fuck is this stupid fuck talking about?? get the fuck outta here u fucking failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
frisco does have a [known] huge gay population. how is stating that fact dissing the city ?

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
shy baller is the gayest rap name known to man, so who you callin gay?

you know what i think thats ur niche, you should become a gay rapper.

"Shy Baller performing in Castro tonight."

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
You know who I really feel sorry for? Your girl, if you even have a girl. You know she be talking with her friends and family and they be all, "Damn your boyfriend CAN NOT RAP, why is he such a weirdo/wannabee thug rapper?". Then she prolly goes on to tell them how she doesn't want to hurt your feelings and ruin your dreams and aspirations. But really, Bet that bitch comes to her senses soon and realizes Shy Baller is a no-name, can't rap for shit FAG!