HAHAHA OAKLAND RAIDERS SUCK!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
hogstatushugo said:
I CANT BELIEVE U GUYS COULDNT TAKE CARE OF THE BEARS..
you cant believe, man i cant believe your giants couldnt take care of the marlins.. damn those giants love to CHOKE in oct..

Apr 25, 2002
www.hogstatus.com
its all good CHOKEland Raiders... ya'll choked the biggest at the super bowl last year!!!!!! hahahahahaha tha BUCS handled ya'll... and the 49ers wooped ya'll last year and this year in pre season!

I remeber leaving the Niner Raider game last year, seeing Raider fans cry.... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frisco ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Jan 20, 2003
hogstatushugo said:
its all good CHOKEland Raiders... ya'll choked the biggest at the super bowl last year!!!!!! hahahahahaha tha BUCS handled ya'll... and the 49ers wooped ya'll last year and this year in pre season!

I remeber leaving the Niner Raider game last year, seeing Raider fans cry.... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frisco ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
yup, choakland. they should've fuckin lost to the bengals too. lol.

Apr 17, 2003
hogstatushugo said:
I CANT BELIEVE U GUYS COULDNT TAKE CARE OF THE BEARS..

You feel me????
How fuckin funny. Where the fuck are all those Silver and BlackOUT fans that were talking shit last week like the Silver and BlackOUT were gonna go to the Super Bowl after ONE win over the 0-5 Chargers IN Overtime? Now they can't even beat the WORST team in football, the fuckin weak ass 0-3 BEARS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! All them HATERS were talkin shit and now BOTH our fuckin teams have the SAME record: 2-3! And THEY'RE comin off a SUPER BOWL SEASON!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! But they sure got a TOUGH team next week: THE BROWNS! I'll fuckin piss myself if they lose the Browns after talkin all that shit!!!!!!!

Game Warden

On The Rise
Mar 9, 2003
www.papertrailmusic.com
it was a terrible weekend for the Bay Area giantys, A's, raiders,Cal, even the Niners. They should lose all their games and get a high draft pick.... why finish 8-8. Raiders.... I'm 1 more early season loss away from saying we mayneed to go with youth and develop the future