hahaha northwest have no good sound!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
theres no good sound from the northwest......northern california aint got no good sound too cept for sacramento...of course southern la got good sounds and so does bay area

Aug 7, 2002
bay area got good sound and i do mean the old bay...new bay aint really nothin good cept for old mac dre, san quinn and alil bit more.........northwest have no good sound.....d-sane my ass i've heard all of d-sane's beats that fts shit......they aint got no good sound at all

Apr 30, 2011
carlos u gotta be the dumbest fucker i ever seen on here. learn english u fuckin idiot everything ur saying contradicts yourself....u must be 10 years old with that bullshit wake ur rap game up u dont know shit!

Aug 7, 2002
what bitch? you dont no shit bitch...what you know about south carolina's underground music?? they make the best rap beats over there...you dont no shit bitch...whats up bitch.....northwest aint got no good sound.....certified my azz..........

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Your father has great respect for the NW rap scene Carlos. I think you better give him a call and ask about it before you go disrespecting the NW like that. He had stuff lined up with a few cats out of both Seattle and Portland before he had to go to the mansion in Nigeria. You better fucking not confuse the face again Carlos. You are already double retard, if you go triple retard, I don't even know what will happen when you turn one if you do as a triple retard.

Oct 21, 2002
carlos i think your funny !! but bro do a little homework before you make ridiculous claims !! kinda a bold statement dissing a whole region we all take pride in this northwest shit!! and imo d-sane is a great producer but if fts and d sane beats is all you have heard you need to do some digging bro