Hahaha!! Fuck those Booboo SF Midgets!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahahahah!! Sorry again Frisco fans, but anotha one bites the dust!! Yall let the overachieving young Marlins beat that ass 3-1!! World series??? Get the fuck outta here!! I knew yall wasnt doin shit once Baker left!! Alou aint shit, he just had a Baker team, and couldnt get past the 1st round!! Whats weak is again I picked yall weak ass team, because I thought its the Marlins, yall have to win that one, but not again!! Where u at tone dog the 1-3?? Your whiners are 1-3, and your Midgets lost 1-3!! Hahahaha!!! No more guarantees please!!!! Your credibilty is gettin worse and worse!!!! Bonds will never get a ring!! Hahahahaah!! GOT EM!!!!

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Czar do you claim bay status in your raps...?

You know a shit load about sports, youre just a little one sided AGAINST the bay in EVERY aspect of life. Know waddaymean?

I mean even though im pretty sure it isnt true, through the past months and even years of reading your posts, you come of as a guy who would drop a nuke in the middle of san francisco at any time. haha

Im not talkin shit either btw, aint got nothing against you at all.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I HATE THE BITCH ASS GIANTS BUT EVEN I DIDNT SEE THIS COMING SO EARLY,I THOUGHT ATLEAST THE BRAVES OR THE CUBS WOULD DO THE JOB ..GOTTA GIVE THE MARLINS CREDIT,THE GIANTS OBVIOUSLY TOOK THEM FOR GRANTED AND CHOKED...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
good post.

the florida marlins thank you jose cruz:classic:

im loving bonds' postseasons being busts...hes not the greatest...hes not even close...fuck bonds.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo psilo, I have tried to explain this several times so I wont get into it again!! Its pretty simple.......Fuck all bay and cali teams in the sports world, but as for me and where Im from, the bay is my spot!! 2 different things mane!! Hope u can figure that out!!

askG said:
good post.im loving bonds' postseasons being busts...hes not the greatest...hes not even close...fuck bonds.
Real fuckin talk mane!!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 15, 2003
I find that to be kinda wierd that your from the bay, but you dont support your teams from there. I know if there was a Reno team or even Vegas I would support them just cuss they from Nevada.

But I like Cali teams because they the closest to Nevada and My family is from LA. O well everybody gots a different taste I guess.

Fuck all SF teams though....Im glad the Giants lost to the Flordia, it was a good game too.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well all of yall that find it hard to believe I hate cali teams......GET OVER IT!!! It wont change!! I like who I like, and I dislike who I dislike!! Back to the thread!! Yea those mark ass midgets and Barry Booboo Bonds, will never see a ring, accept a wedding ring!! Hahaahah!! GOT EM!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well I dont rap about sports mane so dont trip, but I may use a metaphor from time to time!!!! And if u listen to Sean T., he also likes the Cowboys, and his production team name is "Dallas Squad Music" and he reps it all over his cd's and he seems to be doin just fine so there u go!! I guess bay rap is dead now huh?? Hahahahah!! GOT EM!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Haha. Bay rap's been dead for awhile.

Anyways, I didn't see this comin' either. I picced the Giants to make it to the WS. Looks like I was way wrong. Now it better be either the Cubs or the Marlins. Florida will probably end up bein' this year's Angels.

@ CZAR: Although I disagree whi'chu on almost everything, you do know your shit most of the time. But it's a lot easier to say so and so WON'T make it, then to say so and so WILL make it. You always talk shit about the losers, but never acknowledge your own team's failures, and never acknowledge the booboo piccs you make. Why is that?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I dont have booboo picks except when I pick the bay teams to win like the Midgets over Marlins!! And I am realistic about my teams, so I dont set myself up for disapointment by givin my teams unrealistic goals, like most of these bay team fans!! Get up on game!! GOT EM!!

Aug 14, 2002
man, i thought tha giants would have made it 2 tha big show again this season, after all that success we had durin tha season and now all that comes to nothin, giants had a very good season and durin tha playoffs we did not go down quietly, we just came up short, giants got tha nl west on lock and im proud of what my team did this season, just have to wait till next season and see what more success we have and make it back to tha world series, and czar as far as callin my team "booboo" giants are from that, giants are a good ass team

GIANTS BIIIIITCH!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn what a move by your GM to bring in such a great pitcher named Ponson to help them win the world series!!!! Hahahahahah!! Told yall he was booboo!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!