Haha, Mike Jones rapping about his dick, listen here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
i aint gonna listen 2 that but....tech n9ne rapped bout his dick too but that shit was executed perfectly...aint some funny type shit or jus anutha song bout fuckin...

May 9, 2002
Evasive said:
This was before "Who is Mike Jones?" album, I think it was on Ballin Underground.

Never knew this homie made a song about his dick.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/mike-jones-ft-thyra-dick-dont-fail-me-now-mp3.html
You seem a bit over excited to find out Mike Jones had a song about his penis.

I can hear it now "Mike Jones dick!Mike Jones dick!Mike Jones!Mike Jones!Dick!Dick!Dick Jones!Mike Dick!"

Whats your infatuation with Mike Jones anyhow? He is one of the worst rappers EVER in the history of hip-hop, flat out. The guy cant go 2 bars without saying his own name and his style is GARBO.

Dec 4, 2004
Gas One said:
this thread is lightweight gay

and maybe not even lightweight
how? he posted it cause its funny, its a joke. i swear some people act very homophobic against shit that ain't even gay, those are the ones who turn out to be the homos themselves.

Feb 8, 2003
Song is old ass fuck like early 2004 I know what track it is he rapping off that R. Kelly beat. anyways for you to be a big Mike Jones fan you sure dont know his history you should do research on a artist discography so you'll know what they come from..