Haha!! Fuck M. Martz!! Dumbass benched Bulger!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha!! Fuck M. Martz!! Dumbass benched Bulger!!

Haha the Lams season is over!!! Dumbass Martz benched Bulger for K. Weaker!! Haha!!! Stupid ass, they got wooped by the Skins!! Them fools couldnt move the ball for shit with Kurt!! I said as long as they kept Bulger in that they would catch the Whinerz for the division, but I have no control over coaches boo-boo decisions!! So fuck him..haha, they need to fire his bitch ass!! That bitch Warner had 1 td & 8 picks before he got hurt!! Then Bulger reels off 5 wins in a row and did bomb!!! Well he is the Goat now!! Haha!! Whiner fans, yall are safe now!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Warner choked fuckin BIG time. fumbles inside the 10 with 11 seconds left. lol. i bet you werent callin Martz an idiot when Warner completed his first 12 passes or however many it was. Rams out of it now

shadoq

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yes I was...The 1st quarter aint shit.. U have to do it the whole game!!! I always thought it was a bad move to bench Bulger!!! I wopuld have even picked the Skins to win, but they started Weurfrl so I picked the Rams, but I had a feelin that when they benched Bulger that they would lose!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
bulger was benched cuz his finger is jacked up. and warner is the best qb rated ever what coach would bench him when he's healthy? no qb in the league is perfect.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I dont give a damn, they lost so u can say what u say!! Plus that is bullshit, because they said regardless if Bulger was 100% that Warner was gonna start, so no your wrong!! But I bet u that Bulger could have played, but if not, well dont matter cause they season is over!! U should be happy, because u are a whiner fan, so dont trip!!! He lucky he has some sort of a excuse, cause Bulger was tearin shit up!! Warner is overrated..He is good, but he sometimes makes bad decisions and throws hella picks!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
i wouldn't go off on martz so much....they were in a position to win...or at least tie that game...i think your real issue here is with warner fuckin up at the end...if he makes that pass and wins the game...you aren't yelling...of course he didn't, and you are...but whatever....

Aug 15, 2002
WiCkEd said:
RAMS QUEST OF A SUPERBOWL IS OVER,,THEY LOOK LIKE THE L.A, RAMS AGAIN HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! You a fool for dat!

but yeah fuck da rams. kurt warner aint tite, he has what i refer to as phil jackson syndrome, (i'm thinkin of renaming it to kurt warner syndrome) pj syndrome is where you have a team full of stars the make you look sick as fuck but your really just a weak ass fuckin joke buster ass nigga. cuz lets be real. i could have coached the bulls to some championships

Aug 26, 2002
Bulgar was hurt, he would not of played even if he was healthy. Warner got the ball knocked out his hand, just like Brady did in the playoffs last yr.................Martz should of called a shotgun play

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea right, K. Weaker is garbage, and Bulger could have played! Thats just bullshit, but it dont matter cause K. Weaker is 0-6 as a starter this year! And no he didnt get the ball knocced out like Brady, Brady threw in incomplete pass, just like Gaycia last night when he got the ball knocked out, while K. Weaker fumbled!! Big difference playa!!! Its called the tuck rule, and no K. Weaker's play wasnt that!!! GOT EM!!!!