HAHA Edge new champ!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Just saw on wwes website that he cashed in his money in the bank after cena retained in the chamber and took the belt! HAHA good stuff indeed! Wish I ordered that PPV

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
it was actually a really shitty show. I just got back from the sports bar, I almost fell alseep during the event.

I finally woke up right as the swerve unfolded.

results:
flair v edge - flair after edge dqs him
trish v micki james - trish pretty good match
shelton benjamin & his momma v Visera - Benjamin after his mom hit visera with her purse which had a brick in it
HHH v Big Show- HHH not a great match but kept my attention
jerry lawler v gergory helms- the king thumbs down here
divas bra n panties gauntlet- ashley
elimination match - order or elimination: Angle; kane; hbk; masters; carlito- cena wins

Money in the bank match - Edge

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it was just a matter of time before Edge became champ, I'm not his biggest fan but I'm just glad Cena doesn't have it anymore his run was long enough. I doubt edge will keep it too long anyways, he will probably lose it soon since I can't see them putting edge in the main event at wrestlemania. Even if he keeps it that long most likley he will lose it then to a face.

Apr 25, 2002
i stopped watchin wrestling about.....5 years ago...and i was flippin thru the channels and saw raw on last night.....it was juss comin on and showed edge do what he did....thats y i stopped watchin...shit like that is gay.....but its entertainment

Aug 19, 2005
Edge deserves the title, just like Kurt when he won the world title. both have done nothing but work their asses off for the company and its finally paying off for the both of them, even though both will probably job at Mania.

Dec 22, 2004
IN the long HHH will be Heavywieght Champ..We and the rest of America knows that H gets a hard on now that he has control being married to Stephanie..

Feb 5, 2005

ITz ABOUT TIME !!!

EDGE HAVE'N DA WORLD TITLE IZ WELL DESERVED AN LONG OVERDUE ( EVEN THO I THINK VINCE GAVE HIM A SHOT CUZ CHRISTIAN LEFT.. AN HE WANT'D 2 RUB IT IN CHRISTIANz FACE DAT EDGE GOT WORLD TITLE GOLD B4 HIM )

BUT EDGE SHOULD HAVE HAD IT YEARz AGO, HE PRETTY MUCH ERY OTHA TITLE TOO MANY TIMEz TO BE IGNORED....

AN EDGE WAZ MO POPULAR BAK IN DA DAY....

CONGRATz EDGE !

I HOPE HE HOLDz ONTO IT 4 A WHILE

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they are whooping Edge up so he can be a multiple champion in the long run i think. his Rated R superstar gimmick is pretty good, I smell a 2000s versian on DX coming!