had to pick up in a major way again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i got ganked for my tape and bought the cd.i was going to long without sum sprinklin.thats the shit i wanna hear that oldschool good to the ears type shit.i'm not feelin this petey pablo down south tear da club up shit.sorry about that folks but it's the way it is.

finally went platnum had to support 40 one more time.:devious:

2sick

Stop wasting your money and support starving artists in the Bay no nigga who lives in Blackhawk,

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
i got lucky and got mine at the pawn shop for 2 bones

thank god for tweakers who sell their shit cheap.. in the past couple of weeks i picked up eazy duz it, thug life vol 1 and me against the world at the pawn shop. 3 bones each

Apr 25, 2002
cool.

back to whut i was sayen.back in the 80s if you threw that 40 in sumbodys system and they were'nt from the bay they could'nt get over the fact that 40 was spitten to fast.

but like he say their just tardy to the game.

M

MrFreeze

i copped on that and that hemp museum not that long ago too! i been lost the tapes years ago but i didnt think id bump them that much but MAN! straight classics right there. those never get old.

Apr 25, 2002
ruthless by law.see thats when i did'nt even have a cd player got those on tape feel me.

but need to hear it on cd.

i guess thats whut used cd's are for.or mom and pops.

Apr 25, 2002
@ 2SICK

I can see that you probably won't be on here long. But b4 they give you the boot, I must say that you have entertained me to the fullest with your posts.:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Tooper said:
ruthless by law.see thats when i did'nt even have a cd player got those on tape feel me.

but need to hear it on cd.

i guess thats whut used cd's are for.or mom and pops.
Damn I didn't even think about tapes. I think I bought 1 on tape, 2 on CD when one got fucked up, same with that Dubee.

I also bought I Hate You with a Passion once on tape and twice on CD.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I've bought that 40 Wata 2 times, Ruthless By Law 3x, Fiendin' 4 Tha Funk 4x (got ganked twice, hella scratched).......thieves ain't stupid, they know what cd's to go for