HAARP and the conspiracy theories behind it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
It's no conspiracy theory it's the natural progresion to Revilations. Satan has his secret society pawns in place and always has. Now he has technology and and all seeing eye (cameras : iPhones) he is going to use an alien invasion as a way to unite the world under one government and he will put a computer chip in all humans using the false flag alien invasion as the reason. Satan will rile the world with the anti-crist for many years then GOD will come down and exterminate all evil and the ones worthy of saving will live eternity in a world without sin
Holy fuck, you must love living your life in fear of those ancient stories!!

And what's wrong with a one government system anyways??

Yeah people live in fear. But none of that shit is true.
Every fucking year a new 2012 or Y2k or some bible thumper who made
millions in donations claims they know the world is gonna end..

but if never does..

jjust know all relgiion is all lies...
you can create any future you desire..

the power of magick is what counts in this universe..
i don't beg for things to happen..
i fucking command the elements to my will!!!

mother fuckers...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Don't really disagree with you, but those that spell magic with a k, normally aren't...
Those who understand the left and right hand path know full well why he chose the spelling, :)

Anyway, the 22-23 of this month is supposed to mark the return of the Nephilim. Good luck with that...

God's Calamity

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Those who understand the left and right hand path know full well why he chose the spelling, :)

Anyway, the 22-23 of this month is supposed to mark the return of the Nephilim. Good luck with that...

God's Calamity
I chose follow the herd and got stuck on a bunch of sheeps. How can i contact the site admin to advise them of the stuck sheep page?

Props: reo and reo