HA!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2004
PersuAsian said:
Jae Reakey is a FAGGOT!

LOL fa reel this cat (jae reakey) posts in every thread i make followin me around the board talkin shit & postin dumb shit tryin 2 start arguements wit me.if ol boy was real he would hit me on the PM.real talk

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
@PersuAsian: freal homeboy you need to bite your tongue... you talkin about firing pistols at my doods clique, me and my boys are his clique... if you talkin about firing pistols at my dood, you talking about firing pistols at me... if you wanna take it there, it's whatever, pistols, head up, whatever. i don't give a fuck if my homeboy ain't feelin your music, bottom line is you're getting bitter about it. if you want it we can meet up and handle that shit ANY TIME.

Jul 18, 2004
Yo, not feelin yo music is one thang, but goin out of your way to try and discredit someones personality is another........... I dont think ya'll are down for anything if you run wit ReakDaTweek, so fuck it, FUCK YOU AND JAE REAKY! HE GOT THE ADDRESS................ You know what to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.