"GYANGSTA" Official Video - Krypto ft. Los Rakas & The Jacka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I'm not a favorite around here LOL! I usually rub off as a pessimist or as very few would view it... a realist. BUT! I'm also a guy who gives credit where credit is due. This video is seriously on point. This is what I what I expect to see when I click on somebody's "video."

Just because you upload it on youtube doesn't mean it's an official video. This right here... is a "video."

Props to Krypto, Los Rakas, The Jacka, Sacred Ent. and everybody involved in this project.

My hat off to all of you on some good work.

Dec 4, 2006
Video is fucking dope! that's what a video should be!

MOTHERFUCKERS SHOULD TAKE NOTE FROM THIS VIDEO! and stop making a bunch of low budget videos with your friends around you drinking and smoking, standing in front of a house, etc...

song slaps too...love it!

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
indecent is crying himself to sleep after seeing this

lol.. why ? Even if me and krypto got differences I still got love for him. This video has been done for over a year already, and i knew it would come out dope with Daveed directing it, hes done videos for me as well. It came out dope like always! Little do you guys know we are all connected one way or another, I known Daveed and Krypto since we were young kids , so the relationship is deeper then what you think... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lol