gunz will bust/scatterman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
this guy(scatterman) sounds just like young rich, now i haven't been in kc for a minute and the last young rich i got was that freeway rich and north star system, so am i missing something here? does this guy just flow like him or did he change his name or something.....i'm lovin it either way.......is it him or not.......and if not....anybody know about a cd of his that might or has dropped?

Aug 21, 2002
A lot of people that rap from Kansas City adapted to Rich's style, with a few exceptions, Tech Neeze, Me, Macc James (Sort of has a KC sound to him), Snugg has that sound to me also, But most artist sound like him to me. (That's my opinion..)

Jul 16, 2002
yeah i now about how some have adapted similarities to rich especially in the north pole...., but scatterman's is uncanny...at least in my opinion.....and i ain't heard alot from snug brim, but to me he sounds like one of the outlaws.........thanx for the info though.....any word on a scatterman or young gunz cd?

Jul 16, 2002
hey, how can i join the street teams.....i noticed under your name, so thats why i ask...plus since we're going back n' forth here........i already joined the online team.....so, whats up?

Aug 21, 2002
ED_GIEN

If you ever see Travis on the streets or if you wanna call the office to talk to him (816) 419-4700.. He'll put you on. Or PM me and I will give you his cell phone#.....!

Oct 6, 2002
MasZive said:
A lot of people that rap from Kansas City adapted to Rich's style, with a few exceptions, Tech Neeze, Me, Macc James (Sort of has a KC sound to him), Snugg has that sound to me also, But most artist sound like him to me. (That's my opinion..)
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THE NAME MACC JAMES ON HERE ANYMORE UNLESS YOU USE HIS GIVEN NAME MACC LAME. LMAO!!!!!! :devious: