GUNS N' ROSES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Anyone else here like Guns N' Roses??? They wrote so many great songs like Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City, You Could Be Mine.. and the list goes on. Man I luv that fucking band!!!!!!! I wish they'd come back with the original line-up and make another classic album like Appetite for Destruction.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I like Appetite for Destruction alot. It is a really great cd. But for some odd reason I don't care for any of their albums after that one. There are maybe 2-3 songs I like that weren't on Appetite for Destruction.

Appetite for Destruction is a classic rock cd though.

Nuttkace

May 29, 2002
gnr is classic

they need to get past their differences (axel needs to grow up finally) and make another album. but velvet revolver almost as good anyways

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
GNR has been dead for awhile. The new line ups were not GNR, it was a completely different band. One of the greatest bands of all time, I remember when I was like 3-4 years old running about the house listening to "Welcome To The Jungle" that used to be my favorite song. When they came to Vancouver awhile back, and the show was cancelled and the riots broke out, that was just wack, so for that, Axel Rose can go eat dog shit but other than that, great band.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
SRD420 said:
^ ^ ^ yep, I heard he did that kind of thing in Vegas too, what a bitch! But yeah, they had some good tracks.
Yeah what's brutal though is that he cancelled in Vancouver twice and it wasn't the concert being cancelled ahead of time, they cancelled minutes or hours before the show, and that's just lame.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Mr. Samos said:
Yeah what's brutal though is that he cancelled in Vancouver twice and it wasn't the concert being cancelled ahead of time, they cancelled minutes or hours before the show, and that's just lame.
Yeah, same thing happend in Vegas, ppl were waiting for them to come out on stage and Axle threw his little bitch fit and cancelled the show.

Apr 26, 2002
Im an old school Guns N Roses fan...

Appetite for Destruction is a favorite to many however, I prefer Use your Illusion I...November Rain is one the greatest songs ever made. Theres also Live and Let Die and Dont you cry...

Slash is still doing his thang...one of the greatest guitarists right there and a hottie too.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
I grew up on GNR, I mean I was a little kid listening to that shit before I was old enough to read and write so theyre always gonna be the shit to me (esp Axle and Slash)

I have these pictures I drew of them when I was like 6 or 7 years old, if I had a scanner I would scan em and post em up for yall to laugh at

Apr 25, 2002
HAD THEY STAYED TOGETHER,I BELIEVE THEEY COULD HAVE BEEN A TOP BAND ALL TIME.....I COULD EASILY HAVE SEEN THEM UP THERE LIKE THE ROLLING STONES....BUT ALAS,AXEL IS AN IDIOT...

Jun 11, 2002
there will never be another appitite for destuction from start to finish that album is a masterpiece. and they will never get back together. i remember i saw them in concord ca back in 87 axles mic fucked up and he slammed it on the ground and took off only about 3 songs into the set .so the band just kept playin without him for the of the show...classic

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
chris said:
there will never be another appitite for destuction from start to finish that album is a masterpiece. and they will never get back together. i remember i saw them in concord ca back in 87 axles mic fucked up and he slammed it on the ground and took off only about 3 songs into the set .so the band just kept playin without him for the of the show...classic
Classic but fucking ridiculous.