Gumbo Mixes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm wondering what ever happened to that one fool DJ Macadocious Nutt and those Gumbo Mixes. I got most of the earlier ones (like 1-12; i'm missin' a few) but I'm tryna see what's up with a website or know of anywhere I can see what's up with his new shit? In my opinion, those used to be the best DJ mixes around. Anyone else know bout these or heard 'em before? The old website was www.gumbomix.com I believe, but that ain't there anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
One of my best friends is the Reverend Really Real, who has been featured on most of the Gumbo Mixes. I'll give him a jingle and find out what's up with Mack Nutt and the rest of em.

Aug 5, 2002
yeah the best ones imo are 1-10 after that they started mixing mostly east coast songs in there but their still puttin them out, the last one i got was #18....one time i got #1 and #5 on ebay, might wanna keep an eye out on ebay....

peace,
Dubl-Z

Apr 25, 2002
Da6Footah said:
One of my best friends is the Reverend Really Real, who has been featured on most of the Gumbo Mixes. I'll give him a jingle and find out what's up with Mack Nutt and the rest of em.
Coo, right on. I appreciate that.

Dubl-Z, Southend: Yeah, the first ones they did were off the hook. I used to always bump those at partys 'n shit. It's got that non-stop continous flow of music. Gumbo Mix 5 was probably one of my favorites also; Mix 10 is up there too.

Edit: Dubl-Z, you found the first one huh? Damn, that shit's hella rare. I was tryin' hella hard to find that one. I think it's called the Lost Mixes or some shit. How much you end up payin' for that?

Feb 13, 2005
yo they still selling them i just ordered liked 5 of them gumbo mix 20 & In The Mix vol. 1-3 which is dj fusion & dj macadicious nutt (new series i guess) & i just posted two of them on the media share section gumbo shit vol. 1 & gumbo mix vol. 3 if y'all wanna download them the links are still good! but they don't have a website no mo! i still know where the old site is though LOL.

Apr 25, 2002
C-4 records got a booth at one of the flea markets over here in stockton.they got some new gumbo mixes tho.they probally been makin'em but there hard to find for most people.........

Apr 25, 2002
stingy said:
yo they still selling them i just ordered liked 5 of them gumbo mix 20 & In The Mix vol. 1-3 which is dj fusion & dj macadicious nutt (new series i guess) & i just posted two of them on the media share section gumbo shit vol. 1 & gumbo mix vol. 3 if y'all wanna download them the links are still good! but they don't have a website no mo! i still know where the old site is though LOL.

Maybe I missed it but, where are these links to download these and where are you purchasing the Gumbo Mixes. I don't see where you posted a website? :confused:

Feb 13, 2005
MR. CHRONIC CHECK YOUR PMS PIMP SOUP!!! & U CAN ORDER THEM BY EMAILING THEM AT [email protected] & I TALKED TO A GUY NAME PATRICK MCGRAW & THEY STILL DO C.O.D. (CASH ON DELIVERY) & THEY SEND U WHAT THE COVER & BACK PANEL LOOKS LIKE VIA EMAIL! IIIGGGHHHT

Apr 25, 2002
Right on bro, I'm just tryna get that older shit because the newer ones are too mainstream for my taste...the reason why I quit buyin' them in the first place. :(

Feb 13, 2005
yeah that's what i hear too mainstream that is a little sucky but hope he can make the mixes as good as he did wit the bay i'll still fuck wid it but yeah wish they would've just stuck wit bay & west coast (CUZ THAT WAS THE CHIT) but u know they have to branch out & spread they wings & fuck wit more people get more exposure! etc etc. LOL.