Guitar Hero World Tour Vs Rockband 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which will be the best????

• Total voters
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Which game you think will be better and has the better instruments and best songs? Overall BEST game?

Xbox Magazine says Guitar Hero is going to have an option to make your own music too and play against other bands. So far im leaning toward Guitar Hero World Tour cuz it will have the most shit in it. I don't think in Rockband 2 you can make your own songs. Thats what I want so I can put some Death Metal on this bitch.

Nov 14, 2002
I won't throw down for Guitar Hero untill a 3rd party comes out with an add-on of some sorts so that I can add symbols to my Rock Band drums.

Being able to put little dots on the screen to go with your own music sounds slightly interesting, but it surely wouldn't make me spend 2-300 dollars in more peripherals.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Rock band by far,I have over 300 songs already. With cymbals coming out for rock band I really have no reason to buy the new GH.

Song creation sounds good on paper but I honestly can't imagine myself ever sitting there and doing it,way too tedious. Best part about making a song would be vocals and they don't even have the option to add vocals,so just going to end up with a bunch of shitty instrumental tracks that nobody is going to want to play

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Rock band by far,I have over 300 songs already. With cymbals coming out for rock band I really have no reason to buy the new GH.

Song creation sounds good on paper but I honestly can't imagine myself ever sitting there and doing it,way too tedious. Best part about making a song would be vocals and they don't even have the option to add vocals,so just going to end up with a bunch of shitty instrumental tracks that nobody is going to want to play
I can see why you would want Rockband, I dont have the first one, only Guitar Hero 3. I might not have to do the extra work, since there's a lot of people that are allready gonna be trying to make there own songs, Ill just let them handle it and Download them later.

Your right though, it sucks you dont have the option to add vocals thats one of the main things you need in Death Metal is the Brutal Growls and Reptile sounds.

Do you play and compete with other bands in Rockband online? Cuz I think GHWT is going to have that option. So are the drums gonna be that shitty on GHWT?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Like I said,I have 325+ songs on my rockband,all the guitar Heros combined don't even come close to that #

Guitar hero 3 SUCKED,by far the worse of the series. Way too easy,stupid battle gimmick,same exact modes from previous 2. I don't trust neversoft with world tour

Yes they have a battle of the bands mode,me and my boys do it all the time,it's hella fun. They add challenges once a week for your band to try to complete,really makes it fresh.

Not to mention new songs EVERY single tuesday,they have never missed one since the release of rockband 1,somethig the GH franchise has really failed at in my eyes,their lack of downloadable content

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
and harmonix did? If that's the excuse neversoft used that's horrible.the GH franchise was already established,harmonix practically gift wrapped them a check. Harmonix did something that had never been attempted yet neversoft doesn't have the balls to release Downloads for it? Bullshit