Guess Who's Back?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Erry Just Got My fucking internet working!! My Bad Folks I know Helllllaaaa Cats must be trippen and I owe so many now But Fuck I killed my motherboard Tryin ta install my fucken DVD burner & Software (or so I Was told) thet took weeks ta get back..then when I got it back It was a slower cpu and my internet didnt work!!! So I had ta send it back to dude & wait for that,,,then My cable modem wasnt reading so I had ta get that fixed by AT&T...LOL its been a couple months Now huh!!! 2 cats I sent to 1 in Europe and another from EBAY got sent back and are still in the post office so I gotta go this weekend & get em Lveenstra its you playa dont trip you get VHS and DVD later, Promise. Lost address to cat I owe 2 Nicky Cd's to so I need that and I need everyone who pre ordered to holler Or I will when I finish cleaning out my junk overfilled e-mail...EVERYONE WILL GET PLUGG FROM ME IN DUE TIME I HAVE ALOT OF BUSINESS WITH A GANG OF FOOLS SO HOLD YOUR NUTS, KNOW IM BACK AND YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR YOUR WAIT, I DO BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY AND I APPRICIATE THA LEGIT CATS AND BIG SUPPORT I Recived so far with the DVD Project...GOOOD NEWS!!!! I GOT PRODUCT FINALLYYY!@!! DID MY FIRST FINAL DISK LAST NIGHT they look good sound good too, even play on my cheep ass panasonic DVD Player that doesnt even playa Cd-r's & says doesnt play DVDr's..guess what It reads anyway!!!!!! So We in there like swim wear ya'll this HP DVD burner worked out in a major way but the DIRECT to disk software it came with wich makes a direct transfer for and exact copy of my Videos needs to be updated by the site and Im writing you all know first so its either get what I got now (which is good but can be better. because of the other software conversion it looks digitized slightly) Or wait till I got the full updated version for my driver wich as of right now is playing in slow motion slightly..That's why I had to use the other software that makes it look slightly digitized and not as good as my actual VHS copies..its like when you DL from...say..Launch with a real good connect..no slightly better but you get what Im saing..Hope I didnt confuse yall here it is again..THE PRODUCT IS READY BUT CAN AND WILL BE BETTER REAL QUICK LIKE AND IF YOU JUST CAN WAIT ANY LONGER I WILL SEND YOU THE LESSER QUALITY PRODUCT I HAVE NOW AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT EVEN KNWO THE DIFFERENCE BUT IM A PERFECTIONIST AND I SEE THE DIFF..Got It?!:) Hollllllaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yea but I dont have time for customs playa so pick 2 premades (basically all that you picked anyway!!) form the Sf ta sac Vallejo or Oakland..remeber I triedto send to you before but you said youd wait for custom..it takes way too long playa.I gotta 9-5 job 1 1/2 commute then A baby girl & baby momma drama not to mention my DVD project..Pic som Premades..youll be satisfied folks!

Wassup man Yea I just tried to do tha update fro mthe site but it didnt work yet..gotta peep sum more..git at me!!