Guess which rapper has a new sextape...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
^^

fuck the untrue rumors its like saying fuck GW BUSH

everybody will be ok with you but they will win at the end...

nothing REAL in here

Mar 30, 2006
New quote posted up from Evasive:

Evasive: "lol hell yeah I got a man crush on him, i do want to see that ninja turtle looking nigga in a sextape so I can get caught by my parents with my tongue out licking my finger, but i'm just a big fag of his music

picture in sig is there for u fuks to forget to buy his album

i just keep it up so I can get a date with him cuz im waiting for the new album, and this sextape is gonna spread my lips between his legs anyway so might as well post it, very homo

for the lyrics in my sig, they are there cuz they are the only released lyrics from songs on the new album that aren't repeated at least 20 times in the same song(from an XXX review), aside from mr. and mrs. evasive jones and my 69

fuken niggas get off his dick. The boy is mine. All mine."

Feb 27, 2005
As the original bad boy of homohop reinvents himself, the Chicago-based entertainer could give two fucks what you think about him or his music. “My lyrics are raw, my music is hot, and my message is honest,” he says; left brow raised. “Whether you love me or hate me, you can’t deny my live performance

http://www.myspace.com/johnnydangerous

Feb 27, 2005
yeah yeah thats was the point > outbidding

im waiting for someone who can turn it into super super gay...i dont wanna win this contest ah ah ah ah evasive where are u??? ah ah ah