Guess which rapper has a new sextape...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
thats not cool to have a mans picture in your sig and be talking about the sextape of his that you have.....you need to add a "no homo" to that shit....

....or at least a no colombo :cheeky:

Aug 7, 2006
Evasive said:
haters will hate cuz they like what hes got

this song bangs, anyone who disagrees is a hater
Evasive said:
how about grandma?

mike jones - grandma
Evasive said:
Why is Bone Thugs rapping about candy paint?

I like the song 'Wind Blow' because they reference Mike Jones.

'Sounds the Same' is pretty good too.

this faggit is obsess with mike jones

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The choice of one of his quotes from Mike Jones is pretty suspect too...

They used to laugh at my belly, now they wanna rubbbb/On my belly every Sunday to get in my clubbbb
Why you going to quote another man talking about getting his belly rubbed in your sig? The fuck?

lol @ him adding "no homo" to his first post.

Mar 31, 2006
lol naw i dont got a man crush on him, i dont want to see that ninja turtle looking nigga in a sextape, but i'm just a big fan of the music

picture in sig is there for u fuks to not forget to buy his album

i just keep up to date with him cuz im waiting for the new album, and this sextape is gonna spread anyway might as well post it, no homo

for the lyrics in my sig, they are there cuz they are the only released lyrics from songs on the new album (from an XXL review), aside from mr. jones and my 64

fuken niggas get off my dick

Jul 13, 2006
Defy said:
thats not cool to have a mans picture in your sig and be talking about the sextape of his that you have.....you need to add a "no homo" to that shit....

....or at least a no colombo :cheeky:
haha

dude set him self up for this one....Who talks about a dude having a sextape and than has dude in his sig...lol

May 9, 2002
Nuttkase said:
Seriously.

I think this guy has a man crush on Mike Jones.

:ermm:
I been said this. Everythread he makes, he mentiones Mike Jones some way and some how....even if the thread is about drikning sour milk with his dog watching...somehow, he manages to make a Mike Jones reference.:confused: