guess where i am

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^
Ain't that the truth....All he does is post shit that he thinks will make him look "cool" or "hard" but in reality, all that happens is he makes himself look like more of a fuckin' JAKE with every word he says.

ps. 1000

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
THA_206 said:
i percieve you as a kid at home leaving a permanent dent in your dads leather chair. Eating up all the chitlins all the pigs feet and bitching at your moms beacuse your chores are affecting your rap carrier. I bet im pretty close. Regardless you should stop and smell the roses dropped on you. Your homies arnt here! And your weak credentials still havent spoke about the song i talked about your punk ass on yet. i thought you were an MC? I play from all levels of the game comfortably. I know my place. DO YOU?
First of all, if my dad had a leather chair, then its a chair we bought and called daddy's, cuz i dont live with my dad.

Second, i get done what i get done, and i still have time to write 10x more verses than you could ever DREAM of being able to write.

and 3rd, i gives a fuck about friends on the internet. (Havent you noticed yet?) If i wanted friends on the internet, i'd make suck-dick comments like you do instead of speaking my mind and being real.

and if you dont like my "level", then we could acappella freestyle...what REAL emcees do, and what happens to be my specialty....like ima give a fuck....go do your "rapping", cuz thats all you are, YOU JUST A RAPPER.....dont fuck with emcees!

BITCH!!

Apr 25, 2002
C-Lo said:
im out now, if all yall wanna know i was in there for sellin budto an undercover cop.........
Oh youre a smart one....did u get that ingenious idea from your buddy Anton? And no, nobody wanted to know why u were in there....dumbfuck.

oops, almost forgot.....DAM

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
That's because you sound like SHIT on the mic......Friday night rapper.
You = good when you can plan for months and months at a time before you FINALLY drop something.....Me = good when i can plan for milliseconds at a time before i drop the next line im thinkin up.

I aint no studio emcee, i live this shit....dont you?....I Didnt think so.....

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Im hella drunk this should be interesting. I always hit the point so right on anyways.

Heres a thought. Call me bitch act like your hard with words! Matter fact give me your best freestyle or written flo and post it on sound click (i'll be waiting and assured to represent our area to tha fullest taking care of the light work). That seems like all that you are.. the light work.. huh ha i couldent be dissed at my level and for the age ive achieved what ive achieved. I think i'll take you to the front line. Not beacuse your weak, but to make you better... and thats keepin it gangsta with you bitch! so soak it up

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tadou said:

You = good when you can plan for months and months at a time before you FINALLY drop something.....Me = good when i can plan for milliseconds at a time before i drop the next line im thinkin up.

I aint no studio emcee, i live this shit....dont you?....I Didnt think so.....
Even if I took 2 years to write a verse.....I sound 100 times better than YOU on track.....REAL TALK. You sound like some gay-ass, suburban, don't know......who has a knack at puttin' clever little lines together.....but you're the only one who can really get the jist of them. And above all else.......your delivery sounds like TOTAL shit. What can you say about that? Nothing.

Back to the drawing board SON.........."rappin'" ain't just about LYRICAL CONTENT.........can YOU make it sound good? Nope. Not yet anywayz.

I know cats that WILL eat you like a snack......you're not even a full course meal. Until you can hang with them.......you ain't shit to me......so deal with it. That's the way the game goes............YOUNGSTA!

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Why does evrey thread endup having tadou argueing with someone about how talented he is? No matter what the subject of the thread it always has tadou going on and on and on about how much better he is then evreyone :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Even if I took 2 years to write a verse.....I sound 100 times better than YOU on track.....REAL TALK. You sound like some gay-ass, suburban, don't know......who has a knack at puttin' clever little lines together.....but you're the only one who can really get the jist of them. And above all else.......your delivery sounds like TOTAL shit. What can you say about that? Nothing.
I can say plenty...i hit every snare, every kick, every hi-hat, and my flow is down pat from the get-go...when im standing behind a $50 mic in a makeshift studio its QUITE A BIT different from standing behind a hundreds-of-dollars mic with a trained--to quote your terms--"producer" telling me what to do and how to sound (which would be NO problem to conform to)

Back to the drawing board SON.........."rappin'" ain't just about LYRICAL CONTENT.........can YOU make it sound good? Nope. Not yet anywayz.
But then again, would anybody TRULY want the best NW rapper to be using a <$500 studio? Ive said it before, and ill say it again....if you surround me with people on or near (most likely near) my level, then i dont back down, and i dont get 1-up'd....i havent before in cyphers, clubs, parties, studios, school, on videocamera, and so on....and i wont be either.

I know cats that WILL eat you like a snack......you're not even a full course meal. Until you can hang with them.......you ain't shit to me......so deal with it. That's the way the game goes............YOUNGSTA!
Yet, who's on top of the NW? who from the NW has music videos out? It aint gonna be 25,26,27 year olds rapping about how gangsta they are and the dirt they do....ill tell you that much.

Im one of those types that only puts out as much energy as i need to, if you know what i mean by that....i can hang with ANYBODY...however much energy i put out depends on who you put in front of me...and which 'veterans' you wanna see get embarassed by a "youngsta!" :cheeky:

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:

Yet, who's on top of the NW? who from the NW has music videos out? It aint gonna be 25,26,27 year olds rapping about how gangsta they are and the dirt they do....ill tell you that much.
umm ok....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Kaze said:
Why does evrey thread endup having tadou argueing with someone about how talented he is? No matter what the subject of the thread it always has tadou going on and on and on about how much better he is then evreyone
Simple question. This one started with an uncalled for, purposely insulting comment, to the effect of....:

THA_206 said:
Is tadou your bunkie?
Followed by a simple, non-arguementative, "ha ha ha" comment by me, very similar to:

tadou said:
Me....Get caught doing a crime? ...You're joking, right?
And then, this fool just went off...no reason at all (drunk maybe?)...

i aint caused this arguement...i just got caught up in it...like usual :(