Guess what UPS brought D-Sane today??? OH BOY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I just received a box of vinyl from EMI Distribution.......it's my 12" MaddWest remix!!!!!!

Yep that's right.......ya boy done went MAJOR! This is my first major label remix.......it's being nationally distributed and that means that the MaddWest album is coming soon......so watch out for more promotions, radio play and videos.

OH BOY!

Apr 25, 2002
Congrats D, I heard this song its pretty tight kind of different then shit I usual hear though. Keep doing your thing and making those moves, you will blow up soon and then people will finally realize how much talent we got in the Northwest.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I remember hearing that song a few months ago....congrats homey!

and just for YV.....OH BOY!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sorry, I just felt the world should know. At least you're doing something to take of the weight!:classic:

May 4, 2002
Whats up D how would your boy get a copy of this Gangsta Boogie Mix you sellin them
you giving em out to lucky caller number 7 lol neways two fingers like a player
and IM out like a fat girl in dodge ball

Ryan RK Rage

C

CinFul-1

Congrats D!!!!! Thats some good shit, you are easily the most slept on fool in the rap game!!! The shit you drop is classic, Street Level is my all time favorite shit!!!

May 4, 2002
Whats up Notes it was cool seein you out at That UA and UM whats them catz names
from Noc On wood them white dudes??????????Ughhh anyways it was cool seeing you
out and about.......

Ryan RK Rage