GUCE'S MIX TAPE DO IT SLAP?.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
IMO...guce is hella gay for this album. i used to think he was real tight...always feelin his flow and shit..but...hes gonna hype this talkin bout eminem and 50 cent remixes...lmao...all they are is the original songs they already made, guce just added himself and some other dude over the beat as if theyre on the song with them lol. and the thing that makes it worse is they dont even come tight enough to be on those tracks with those cats, its like a different level they on...totally ruined those songs they were on. if you were gonna make some dope ass shit on someone elses tight ass songs you better be hella sick on it or you gonna look dumb like these fools.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Mr. Chronic said:
That Guce mixtape was weak. The weakest attempt at doin' a mixtape so far from the ones I heard come out the Bay.
I FEEL YA ON THAT, BUT I THOUGHT THE TRACK WITH THE BIG YMERZ IS SIIIIC! SHIT MAKES MY 12'S POUND LIKE HELL!

May 10, 2002
I WASNT FEELEN IT AT FIRST THE SHIT IS DOPE TO ME NOW, PLUS THAT DONE DEAL TRACK WITH THE IN THE CLUB BEAT IS ON THERE AND QUINN RIPS IT SO DOES BAILEY,

THE ONLY THING IS A LOT OF THE TRACKS ARE SHORT CUZ THERES 27 TRACKS,

AND 50 CENT HAS LIKE 3 TRACKS ON THERE, HES RAPPEN HIMSELF AND EMINEM RAPS ON THERE ON THAT PATIENTLY WAITING, THERE ALL OFF GET RICH OR DIE TRYEN, I KNOW GUCE RAPS ON AT LEAST 2 OF THE TRACKS.

THAT BULLY WIT FULLEYS TRACK IS RAW CANT WAIT TILL THAT ALBUM COMES OUT!!!