Guce tape on ebay !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
yea anyone who's got up on guce in the last few years will definitely not know about that tape. the same with the slm tape or bloodbox. tape is definitely rare and dam near 20 years old which is a trip to say about all these cd's and tapes lol.

Jul 15, 2002
yeah slm and blolodbox are classic releases, always bumpin that shit when i can....did GIN ever do anything on the solo tip?

i had sum time to upload anotha track from the tape .. peace

and if u cant c peep it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMA7AMbai9M
Gin never dropped anything solo. If, I'm not mistaken Gin went to the pen for hella years damn near right after that tape dropped!

Gin never dropped anything solo. If, I'm not mistaken Gin went to the pen for hella years damn near right after that tape dropped!
always wondered that but never really asked

im actually glad no one bought the tape i think ima keep this one close, im sure most folks on here got it already anyways

Sixxness you are right but what should i list it as? ARTWORK ONLY ON TAPE??? I never knew about a cd release of this single... its on git paid records?

Im not a fake advertiser, I sell what I know is to be true and know the feeling of finding something TAPE ONLY was also released on CD that i bought...but we aint talkin 100's of dollars here

as far as the rarity goes, where im from, this shit is not found anywhere. Im sure you can find it in some shops around cali, u can find alot in cali