GUCCI,BURBERRY,AND LOUIS VUITTON STUFF!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

i keep seeing cats ask about this all this stuff so heres a cool site..they have jordan jerseys with his number and name on the back done out in burberry or gucci..they have all the hats and all types of shoes done in there as well.... plus they sell the fabric also... i have this lady in LA makin me louis vuitton seat covers for my navi!!!!! ive never ordered anything from here so i dont know shit about them http://store.yahoo.com/clothesdude-store/designerhats.html holla if you pick something up from them

Apr 25, 2002
how much it costin you to do up your navi in lv? are you doin your whole interior with the 3rd seat? i'd wanna do that shit to my expedition if the price was reasonable. get at me folks. one.

S

senatorOFdaYAE

cousin about 4k nope im not doing the back seat..im just doing the 2 seats up front and the 2 seats in the middle.. i dont think the expo has the option on 2 bucket seats in the middle does it?it also may be cheaper if you dont get the real deal..i hear that 310 motoring is doing gucci also....im still searching for other car places to do it so i can get a better price thats a grand a seat right now....

Apr 25, 2002
celly510 said:
i wish i had the money for that shit. i wanna get that gucci visor hella bad.
watch out for that fake shit though dog. most the shit you see online is straight bootleg. if you want the official shit go hit up the stores and pay the money. i know several cats thats been got buyin that shit online. you can't tell the difference unless you have the shit in your hands. they be even havin bootleg tags to make their shit look real. just watch out cousin it's a bitch spendin grip and gettin gaffled.

Apr 25, 2002
senatorOFdaYAE said:
cousin about 4k nope im not doing the back seat..im just doing the 2 seats up front and the 2 seats in the middle.. i dont think the expo has the option on 2 bucket seats in the middle does it?it also may be cheaper if you dont get the real deal..i hear that 310 motoring is doing gucci also....im still searching for other car places to do it so i can get a better price thats a grand a seat right now....
naw dog expeditions just have the 2nd seat bench they don't have the bucket option. 4g's is grip, but that's not that bad actually i thought it would be way more than that. ain't 310 owned by chris mills from the warriors? that place is for cats with baller status though i would'nt be able to fuck with them. is that 4g's for fully covered lv seats or just certain parts? one more question how much would it cost me to get my interior done up in regular leather but 2tone? let me know somethin. good lookin on the info senator.

M

MrFreeze

id sport those fo sho! youd look pimped out if you had a fit to match! plus hoes would see the flossed out kicks and be jockin!

May 13, 2002
I rock burberry cologne and after shave but you wouldn't catch me sporting those shoes. I know alot of cats that would though for some attention.