GTA4 TRAILER!!!!!COUNTDOWN!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
Yea Gta had more side story but remember this gta has been doing it for a lot longer they have mutiple titles out and Saints Row came out of nowhere and held its own in a game type that is owned by gta.

Jun 6, 2006
these ol' taj mahal ass trailers. lol (naa j/p got nuthin but love for u)

i hope they got better graphics for when u pick up hoes...like they get on they knees or sum shit.lmfao i use to get all the dopest whips for on that psp GTA and i would slap the mob figaz and pull up on a bitch...hahaha

shit was dope

May 10, 2002
Rockstar is known for reinventing the GTA series in different ways. You never know what they might be cookin up....

Check this out:

Oxford, UK-Feb 27 2007- NaturalMotion today announced a partnership with Rockstar Games, Inc., the world-renowned publishing label, to
integrate NaturalMotion's revolutionary euphoria engine into upcoming next-generation Rockstar Games titles. Rockstar's integration of euphoria is well advanced, with today's announcement following several months of close collaboration between the two companies.

Announcements regarding 'specific titles' will follow at a later date.

You gotta assume GTA is one of those 'specific titles'.

http://www.naturalmotion.com/endorphin.htm

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah.. In the Game Informer ariticle they talk about the physics a lot and you can pretty much tell that it's using Euphoria.. Which means it doesn't use mo-cap, and that the animations change each time you do something.. Like the walking animation changes depending on teh surface you walk on and things like that.