GTA3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
my roommate just got a PS2 and got GTA3....
-->i was playing it for a minute on saturday and was wondering WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE GAME?!?
itz cool 2 beat people up and take there money take cab ridez and all but what is the real point?
->are there levelz? doez NE1 know ne secret codez for PS2 version?

->i really dont see what the big deal is bout this game-->maybe i just have 2 play it more :(

Apr 25, 2002
You gotta do the missions man! Go to the icons on the map and do the missions! You're not the first person I've heard ask this question too.

Apr 25, 2002
There are 3 cities, but you have to unlock them by doin' missions. Being a cabbie isn't the only mission. Get out the cab and look around on the map for an icon of some sort and go there. If you need help with the game check out www.gamefaqs.com , it has complete walkthroughs of the game. What have you done so far in the game?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
JESTER said:
my roommate just got a PS2 and got GTA3....
-->i was playing it for a minute on saturday and was wondering WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE GAME?!?
itz cool 2 beat people up and take there money take cab ridez and all but what is the real point?
->are there levelz? doez NE1 know ne secret codez for PS2 version?

->i really dont see what the big deal is bout this game-->maybe i just have 2 play it more :(
Man I was wondering the same thing.
I got a PS2 for the purpose of playing the new Contra game but picked up GTA 3.
This game was full of hype so I thought it was something worth while.
It's an ok game but it's pretty boring for a game that recieved so much hype. Graphics are shitty for one thing, but we know that graphics don't make the game, it's the game play. But the controls in this game are pretty bad.
And it doesn't get any better on GTA: Vice City either.
The missions are better but still, it's a pretty boring game (so far).
Pick up Contra if you're looking for something more action packed!