GTA: Vice City is tight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
My friend a couple doors down just bought it today and we been playin' it for a while, its fun as fuck. You can get on Motorcycles and Mopeds and shit and pull drive bys just like normal... then you can jump off and watch it go flying in front of you runnin' into pedestrians and shit, haha... The best is doing a head on collision into a biker while youre in a truck or some shit, so funny.

I think the land area might be smaller than GTA 3?? I dont know for sure, but it only has 2 main big islands.. maybe a secret one or something?

Brass Knuckles are fun to put on and run up to old ladies and knock em out with one hitter quitters... then fuck up some cops... then do some missions... Yeah the game is sicc. Pick it up if you got a PS2...

Apr 25, 2002
smashin that FAGGIO eh? they got codes for the shit already too. damn i want to know a faster way to shoot down the helicopters. i only use the swat gun to shoot the shit down, takes a couple of minutes. you know if you INDO on a motorcycle you can get skrilla for the longer you stay on

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what kind of gun do you need for the drive bys? can you do it on motorcycles?

Shits tight though, got it yesterday, but finally got a chance to play it today.

BTW, the area is bigger than GTA3 from what I read..

Apr 25, 2002
The guy at the store said the city is 4 times bigger.

I got hella codes off some website... This is only a few of em:

All Weapons #1
R1, R2, L1, R2, L, D, R, U, L, D, R, U

All Weapons #2
R1, R2, L1, R2, L, D, R, U, L, D, D, L

All Weapons #3
R1, R2, L1, R2, L, D, R, U, L, D, D, D

Full Armor
R1, R2, L1, X, L, D, R, U, L, D, R, U

Full Health
R1, R2, L1, O, L, D, R, U, L, D, R, U

Commit Suicide
R, L2, D, R1, L, L, R1, L1, L2, L1

Raise Wanted Level
R1, R1, O, R2, L, R, L, R, L, R

Lower Wanted Level
R1, R1, O, R2, U, D, U, D, U, D

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ya, well I guess G-Dubb also answered . Its just that you gotta do some missions before they open them bridges up to the other side. The game is pretty much the same as GTA3, only new area, new weapons and a little bit more shit. Driving them motorcyles is pretty tight.

Just picture Miami Vice mixed with Scarface, then thats the plot/story of the game.

And the radio stations are tight, you got that 80's hip hop, 80's rock, r&b, etc....shit is all 80's.

Cop this shit while its only 39.99 @ Best Buy, Fry's and Circuit City, got lucyk and got if for only $31 and some change after tax!!! Well worth it!!

By the way, if yall are planning on getting 3 games...I recomend this Hitman 2, and whatever the fuck (preferably Tony Hawk 4) go to Toys R Us before Sunday, youll know what I mean when you get there!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I LOVE THIS SHIT!!!!!I`M RIDIN` 8 SEC. WHEELIES ON THA 600!!!!!OUT THA GATE I GET ROBBED FOR 20 KICKZ!!!!!!!!!THIS SHIT IS DOPE!!!!!!!NBA LIVE 03 IZ THA DOPEST GAME OUT THOUGH,HANDZ DOWN!

May 6, 2002
More Codes

Number of Packages Reward Where It Shows Up
10 Body Armor Ocean View Hotel/Starfish Island Mansion
20 Chainsaw Ocean View Hotel/Starfish Island Mansion
30 Python Ocean View Hotel/Starfish Island Mansion
40 Flame-thrower Ocean View Hotel/Starfish Island Mansion
50 Laser Scope Sniper Rifle Ocean View Hotel/Starfish Island Mansion
60 Minigun Ocean View Hotel/Starfish Island Mansion
70 Rocket Launcher Ocean View Hotel/Starfish Island Mansion
80 Sea Sparrow Starfish Island Mansion Helipad
90 Rhino Fort Baxter Air Base
100 Secret Vehicle Fort Baxter Air Base

Armor Cheat
To get body armor in an instant, press these buttons during gameplay: R1, R2, L1, X, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP.
Submitted by - IGN Guides
Change the Weather
To change the weather, enter one of the codes listed below:

Normal: R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, DOWN
Rainy: R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, CIRCLE
Foggy: R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, X
Overcast: R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, SQUARE
Sunny: R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, TRIANGLE

Even More Weapons
Even more weapons--chainsaw included! Press R1, R2, L1, R2, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN during gameplay.
Faster Traffic
To make the traffic speedier and less easy to jack, enter this code during gameplay: R2, CIRCLE, R1, L2, LEFT, R1, L1, R2, L2.
Health Cheat
To get instant health, enter this code during gameplay: R1, R2, L1, CIRCLE, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP.
Improve Driving Skill
To make yourself better behind the wheel, enter this code during gameplay: TRIANGLE, R1, R1, LEFT, R1, L1, R2, L1. Then press L3 to jump when in a vehicle.
Kill Yourself
To commit suicide on the stop, press these buttons (this will also reset your outfit): RIGHT, L2, DOWN, R1, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, L2, L1.
Low Gravity Cheat
During game play, press RIGHT, R2, CIRCLE, R1, L2, DOWN, L1, R1. Press UP while you accelerate to make the car hover off of the ground.
Submitted by - danman
Lower Wanted Level By Two Stars
To make the cops automatically leave you alone, enter this code during gameplay: R1, R1k?h?CIRCLE, R2, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN.

Make All Cars Explode
To blow up all cars at once, press R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, L2, L1 during gameplay.

More Weapons
This batch includes the rocket launcher, machine gun, katana, grenades, pistol, shotgun, and uzi. During gameplay, press R1, R2, L1, R2, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT.
Pedestrians Go Nuts
To make the pedestrians attack anything in sight, enter this code during gameplay: DOWN, LEFT, UP, LEFT, X, R2, R1, L2, L1. This one has similar results: DOWN, UP, UP, UP, X, R2, R1, L2, L2.
Play as Different Characters (In Appearance Only)
To make Tommy look like another character, enter one of the cheats listed below during gameplay.

Red Leather: RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, UP, L1, L2, LEFT, UP, DOWN, RIGHT
Candy Suxxx: CIRCLE, R2, DOWN, R1, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, L1, X, L2
Hilary King: R1, CIRCLE, R2, L1, RIGHT, R1, L1, X, R2
Ken Rosenberg: RIGHT, L1, UP, L2, L1, RIGHT, R1, L1, X, R1
Lance Vance: CIRCLE, L2, LEFT, X, R1, L1, X, L1
Love Fist 1: DOWN, L1, DOWN, L2, LEFT, X, R1, L1, X, X
Love Fist 2: R1, L2, R2, L1, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, X, SQUARE, L1
Mercedes: R2, L1, UP, L1, RIGHT, R1, Right, UP, Circle, Triangle
Phil Cassady: RIGHT, R1, UP, R2, L1, RIGHT, R1, L1, RIGHT, CIRCLE
Ricardo Diaz: L1, L2, R1, R2, DOWN, L1, R2, L2
Sonny Forelli: CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, L2, LEFT, X, R1, L1, X, X

Raise Wanted Level By Two Stars
To bring the serious law-enforcement heat, enter this code during gameplay: R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT.
Slow Motion
To make everything go in slow-mo, enter these buttons during gameplay: TRIANGLE, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, SQUARE, R2, R1.
Speed Up Gameplay
To make everything go faster, press these buttons during gameplay: CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, SQUARE, L1, SQUARE, SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE. Notice the time flying by in the upper corner of the screen.
Turn Cars Black
To make all vehicles black, press these buttons during gameplay: CIRCLE, L2, UP, R1, LEFT, X, R1, L1, LEFT, CIRCLE.
Turn Cars Pink
To make every vehicle a shade of pink, press these buttons during gameplay: CIRCLE, L1, DOWN, L2, LEFT, X, R1, L1, RIGHT, CIRCLE.
Unlock Bloodring Banger and Bloodring Banger Race Car
To make the Bloodring Banger fall from the heavens, press these buttons during gameplay: UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, L1, RIGHT, UP, SQUARE, L2.
To unlock the Bloodring Banger Race Car, enter this code: DOWN, R1, CIRCLE, L2, L2, X, R1, L1, LEFT, LEFT.

Unlock Caddie (Golf Cart) in City
To make a golf cart fall out of the sky, press these buttons during gameplay: CIRCLE, L1, UP, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, CIRCLE, X.
Unlock Hotring Racers
To unlock these cars, enter the corresponding codes during gameplay:
Hotring Racer 1: R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, L1, L2, X, X, SQUARE, R1.
Hotring Racer 2: R2, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, R1, RIGHT, UP, CIRCLE, R2.

Unlock Love Fist Limo
To unlock Love Fist's limo, enter this cheat during gameplay... and look out below: R2, UP, L2, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT.
Unlock Rhino (Tank)
The creme de la creme... the Rhino! To unlock it, enter this code during gameplay: CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE.
Unlock Romero's Hearse
What's cooler than tooling around in a hearse? To activate this cheat, press the following buttons during gameplay: DOWN, R2, DOWN, R1, L2, LEFT, R1, L1, LEFT, RIGHT.
Unlock Sabre Turbo
To unlock the Sabre Turbo, press these buttons during gameplay: RIGHT, L2, DOWN, L2, L2, X, R1, L1, CIRCLE, LEFT.
Unlock Trashmaster
To unlock the trash truck, press these buttons during gameplay: CIRCLE, R1, CIRCLE, R1, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT.
Weapons Cheat
During gameplay, press the following for a smattering of weapons: R2, R2, R1, R2, L1, R2, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT DOWN, RIGHT, UP. This will give you one weapon in every weapon class, including a flamethrower and Uzi. Mmmm.... carnage.

May 6, 2002
I ain't got the game yet, but I'm going to play my homies shit when he bring it over today. I think I'm going to cop the Network adapter first so I can smash on people like yerselfs on the Madden 2003

Apr 26, 2002
All Weapons Code.
Press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up during Game Play.

(Note: This doesn't unlock special weapons such as the infamous Chainsaw which you obtain during certain missions.)
Contributed By: Sweetpimp324, Source: bltsob
Armor Code
R1, R2, L1, X, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
Contributed By: locd32, Source: Soundtrack CD
Chicks with Guns
Enter this while playing the game to have chicks with guns:
Right,L1,Circle,L2,Left,X,R1,L1,L1,X
Contributed By: ViperTwinTurbo, Source: EMOTION 98.3 CD
Fanny Magnet - Girls follow Tommy
Enter this hwile playing to have a group of girls follow Tommy:
Circle,X,L1,L1,R2,X,X,Circle,Triangle
Contributed By: ViperTwinTurbo, Source: FEVER 05 CD
Flying Cars Cheat
Enter this code in during gameplay to unlock the flying cars cheat. it does the same thing as in GTA3, except you can fly for longer!
Right, R2, O, R1, L2, Down, L1, R1
Contributed By: Psy II, Source: www.gta-vc.com
Health Code
R1, R2, L1, O, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
Contributed By: locd32, Source: Soundtrack CD
Love Fist Limo
Enter while this while playing the game to get the Love Fist Limo:
R2,Up,L2,Left,Left,R1,L1,Circle,Right
Contributed By: ViperTwinTurbo, Source: V-ROCK CD
Mad Cars - Cars Drive Aggresively
Enter this while playing the game to have mad cars driving on the road:
R2,Circle,R1,L2,Left,R1,L1,R2,L2
Contributed By: ViperTwinTurbo, Source: WAVE 103 CD
Pink Cars
Enter this while playing the game to make all cars pink:
Circle,L1,Down,L2,Left,X,R1,L1,Right,Circle
Contributed By: ViperTwinTurbo, Source: FLASH FM CD
Slow Motion
Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R2, R1
Contributed By: beefyweevil, Source: gameshark.com
Sunny Weather
Enter this code while playing to change the weather to sunny weather:
R2,X,L1,L1,L2,L2,L2,Triangle

Aug 13, 2002
GTA VICE CITY IS FUCKIN THE DOPEST GAME I EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE. I just got the game today and been playin it like a fiend.
Thanks for hookin it up wit the codes. I'm tryin to go into the strip clubs anyone got the codes for lots of money? Hit me up. Peace. Keep it gangsta.

Apr 25, 2002
It's sick as fuck how you can crouch behind shit and blast people. My favorite thing to do is to walk up to the front of a car and use the Ruger and get the person in the scope, and then watch them slump over when you dump, LOL.....Also it's fun to use the Ruger and get the scope on someone on a motorcycle drivin' by and when you shoot they fly off the cycle, hahahaha. Game is tight as fuck......

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
In tha back ally behind tha hotel...u get tha bat to back there. You can find tha blade/sword whatever you call it in one of tha stores in tha mall

maybe its just me but it seems like there iz less civilans than gta3...i remember in gta3 there waz crowwds of people sometimes...like i went to tha mall...shit waz empty sept for all tha gang members. Games still tight az fuck tho :p