Grindcore music - Any fans in here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2007
Grindcore music - Any fans in here? (DAUGHTERS DOWNLOAD INSIDE)

I'm really getting into this kinda shit. Anybody else like any of the bands doin this kinda style?? My favorite is Daughters. Shit's just so intense. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, bands like Daughters, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Knifethruhead (sacramento), and The Locust play very fast, short, brutal, and extremely technical hardcore. The longest song I've ever heard from Daughters may be 2 minutes top. Usually tracks are about a minute long and all connect to one another.... I'ma up Daughters album Canada Songs for folks that're interested in a second...:cool:

Here it is.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHWES9UR
DAUGHTERS - CANADA SONGS

Real quick though, this sound aint for everybody that's for sure. Just wanted to point that out, might sound like noise to the majority,

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I like...
The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza
Psyopus
The #12 Looks Like You
Bodies In the Gears of the Apparatus
Genghis Tron

and I just got the new Preschool Teaparty Massacre but it's pretty shitty

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
I like some Ed Gein, Napalm Death, Psyopus and Pig Destroyer
County Medical Examiners is cool too..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I like:

Pig Destroyer
See You Next Tuesday
Destroyer Destroyer
Cattle Decapitation
Discordance Axis
Ed Gein
Cloacal Kiss
The Sawtooth Grin
Triumph of Gnomes
Tower of Rome
Hewhocorrupts
Graf Orlock
Me and Him Call It Us
Sender Receiver
Vessels Cast From Crippled Hands
Circle of Dead Children
Magrudergrind
Tyranny of Shaw

and some of the other ones already mentioned, plus I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Smurf, for some gay reason the search only goes back a year now so there really isn't anything he could look up on grind on here. Maybe if you could list off a couple of bands that are crucial that he should check for.