grind family or dayton family??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
what ya'll think? i've got all dayton family'z shit but i only heard bout 5 6 songs from grind family and they got pretty hard shit but who ya'll think hitz harder??

Aug 7, 2002
aite then...i aint gotta worry bout gettin grind family shyt....yaw know shit would be a very hard decision if it waz dayton family vs. doomsday productions...iono who ta pick tho...what cha'll think?

Apr 25, 2002
carlos said:
aite then...i aint gotta worry bout gettin grind family shyt....yaw know shit would be a very hard decision if it waz dayton family vs. doomsday productions...iono who ta pick tho...what cha'll think?

No offense towards you dogg, but this is a fuckin stupid thread. The Dayton Family has been out a lot longer and has a totally different style. (I aint gotta worry about gettin grind family shyt) Why is that? Every Grind CD is tight, especially the old shit. I don't know about the Dayton Family, but I do know how the Grind was living. Skrill in jail for murder, Mont just got shot and burned. They aint spittin that fake shit, they speakin real shit. That goes for a lot of groups out this way. If you even stopped at a moms and pops up here you would cream your pants. Mutha fuckas make cd-r's just dissin hoods dogs. The rappers here either get locked up or killed thats that. I do not see why in anyway compare these 2 groups. The Grind Family is tight and the Dayton Family is tight. I aint sayin The Dayton Family aint real, but I'm sayin first hand I know some Grind Family members have kicked it with em on a few occasions and I know what they sayin is real. BUY THE MUSIC DON'T BOOTLEG IT! Once again this post wasn't to piss you off and wasn't for you to say fuck you CA$H I aint gonna buy your cd. I'm simply saying I didn't like your remark about,"I guess I don't have to worry bout pickin up their shyt then". Their 2 totally different groups.
one

Aug 26, 2002
I gotta go with Dayton Family, but Grind Family got alot of potential..........I just got that Grind: So Many Problems ; that is hard, some songs even go over my head they so real........u should at least give them a chance.......

and did this asshole just compare Dayton Family to Doomsday...............so different material........real shit compared to some fanasty wicked shit..................DAYTON ALL DAY

MW....come up off that bone, come up off that chrome, turn around and walk back home.....................

Aug 7, 2002
@ cashmidwestern...i heard lots of grind family songs and dere hard...i aint gon buy all the underground shyt now i can just downloadem on kazaa and dey have enuff grind family songs n there...just tell me the hardest n dopest songs and i'll downloadem..juzt because there doin murder down in gary don't mean that imma buy there shit...anybody that does that can have a wack music company...but grind family are tight n real i feel u on that one...yea gary, indiana is hella deep

Apr 25, 2002
Grim said:
LOL @ dayton family not being real...you better get up on some dayton history.....D Skrilla will break it down for you im sure, he gots all the history down pat with the jail terms and shit.
Here is what I said in my post.

I aint sayin The Dayton Family aint real, but I'm sayin first hand I know some Grind Family members have kicked it with em on a few occasions and I know what they sayin is real.

Im saying I know the Grind first hand. I can't speak for Dayton. This is a fuckin stupid comparison.

@Carlos fuck downloading the songs on Kazaa. Half the tight shit aint even on there. If you gone support mutha fuckas cop the albums. 10 bucks aint that much dogg.
one

Aug 7, 2002
hellya dayton family real cuuz...can't say which one is more realla cuz both ofem are on that dirtiezt statez ...gary and detroit are da dirtiest...

Apr 25, 2002
carlos said:
hellya dayton family real cuuz...can't say which one is more realla cuz both ofem are on that dirtiezt statez ...gary and detroit are da dirtiest...

I aint gonna argue over who is "real" cuz that is fuckin pointless. You can't say any mutha fucka real and thats the truth.
one

Feb 8, 2003
jesse james said:
^^^OKC got some boys, Nitro and Buccet Loc

NorthHighlands Bloods, my folks Tikk Dawg and Deuce........

Yep OKC got some real tight talent,
I have two tight spitters from OKC down on my label.
Yall know them too from this site. No other than the homies
UNKUT & SUSPEKT.

We gonna drop a group album UNKUT / SUSPEKT / CESOLITO.
So look out.